Girls, Help really needed by the girls?

Is it ok to dress as a woman if ur a man

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I don't see anything wrong with it, especially if said person is your man/husband

What's ur thoughts on forced fem

I read your question wrong, I thought you meant dressing up your partner not cross dressing yourself, that is weird and I don't like it.

What Girls Said 6

• Haha you are your own person. Dress however you want to dress... What you are wearing right now as you sit there reading these opinions, is called your very own body. decorate it up however you see fit. :) Tattoos, wigs, dresses, skirts, a dinosaur suite. Lol no one has the right to judge others on how they look, because how they look is their very own person. Lol everyone should be happy that people are different... could you imagine if everyone looked, acted, and sounded the same? Ew ~ :)

I would love to talk to u more

Haha awe well you are very much welcome to :) just know that I am happily engaged lol but other than that, we can chat if you need any advice.

How can ws

• You're an adult and can make your own decisions. Do you boo.

• It is if that's how you feel best.

• Personally I don't think so

• Sure. I mean, I'd never date you, but you can dress however you'd like :)

Why u say that for

Sorry, I didn't word that well. I just mean that I like really masculine guys. But I'm sure there are girls who wouldn't mind :)

Sorry I bugged u I'm just needing help really bad

• ya its perfectly fine, do what you want and tell the rest of the world f*** off