Is it wrong to find a 16 your old attractive?

I am 25, and find this 16 year old attractive. I work with her and she makes herself look like she is in her 20's. Is this wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• No it´s not wrong. You can´t change your emotion and feeling.

But acting upon it is wrong. Keep in mind that she still underage

What Girls Said 17

• It's not wrong. After all, they are biologically ready to reproduce, so it's not wrong to find them attractive. It would be an issue if you were to hit on her, since she is young and you can manipulate her.

• Absolutely not wrong. What's wrong is if you pursue something with her. She is just a child and is way too young to get involved with a man your age.

It is not wrong to feel attraction for something - what's wrong is acting on that impulse.

Yes, I have no plans to pursue. I know it is wrong to have these feelings. But no plans to act on it.

I don't think the feelings are wrong. I think they are 100% natural. That is my answer to your question. If you have any guilt about it you should totally let it go. :)

• Not wrong just don't act on it. Stay away from her really.

• What will be wrong is if you act on it

• Just don't act on it.

• It is normal to feel attraction but don't do anything to her

• Yup it's wrong. She's a kid dude.

• What exactly do you do - that you can work with a teenager?

Well, although it's not wrong to find her attractive, it would be morally wrong to do anything about it.

Of course it's wrong.

• No, just don't act on it... the sixteen year old now look like they're in their twenties

• No, but it is wrong to act on it.

• Nope not wrong, just keep your hands to yourself

• No, but depending on where you live it can be illegal to make a move.

• It's not wrong, just don't flirt with her.

• nope i dont think age matters

• Yes it's

• Finding her attractive, no. But it's not prudent to actually try to start something with a high schooler unless you're also in high school. They aren't mentally mature enough for an adult relationship.

• Its not wrong too see attraction but it is wrong to act on it

What Guys Said 15

• There are plenty of 16 year olds that I think are hot. Just don't act on it boyo.

• Super wrong! Super gross.. Awwww look at that baby she is so cute. When only talking about a new born coming from a man that's over the age of 18. Maybe that slides in other parts of the world but in the States that's not right bro bro leave it alone before you get 16 years in jail

What?

Are you a rapist? Child molester? Do you need to get your paper work going? So you can't be working with kids anymore? Have your future kids only seeing you with visiting rights being screwed with? Keep it up buddy. One of these days your going to be looking at someone daughter who is under age and the father is going to see you and whip your ass

The only person I currently feel like sexually molesting and then raping is you. Your stupidity is a turn on.

• It's normal, acting on it comes down to your local laws

• It's not right to act on it but just being attracted to her is normal. It’s not the same as being attracted to a 10 year old.

• Naw fam. I swear young girls look to old. I can't even talk to girls at the mall anymore because i can't tell if they are 12 or 22 :/

• nothing wrong as long as you don't act on it and pursue her to do something she might not like or be ready for

• No. Depending on what state you're in, though, you may not be able to act on it.

• finding someone attractive is nothing you can control but just don't act on it as that is something you can control

• Nope. Not having self control is wrong.

• Its cool to admire and leave
    It that way.. trust me nothing fruitful will come out of it if you make any sily attempt

• Get a partner in your age.

• Would be legal here

• If it legal it legal.

• I think its normal to find girls this age attractive , however guys our age don't really get the opportunity to date them by this point , I think its ok to look and admit she is pretty but to date her isn't really something I see as a realistic option