What is your biggest regret in life so far?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not taking care of myself. Gaining like 60-70 lbs in the past.
    Lost 50lbs but still no where close to where I wanna be right now.
    I really wish I cared more about myself in the past.

Most Helpful Guy

• Becoming close freinds with 2 fake exfreinds at church.

What Girls Said 11

• Not really living. Waiting on life to come to me when I should have pursued harder on specific things. I mean, I've graduated college recently and got that out of the way, but procrastination is really my enemy.

• Doing 2 years of Medicine, Doing Biology. Losing 3 academic years.
    Rejecting a date this summer, rejecting my HS crush.

• Being naive as to believe someone card about less than i thought. It's painful to realise that :(

• Uhh, my job situation has been tough. I regret how things were handled there.

• Nothing I don't regret anything, everything has made me into the person I am today and that's okay with me

• All the bullshit that went through my head when I was younger, not appreciating the people around me for the stupidest reasons... Realizing it wayyy too late.

• nothing, i have come to accept that everything has happened to make me the way i am, and im happy with eho i am and what I've become

• I regret almost every single guy I've dated or had a relationship with. It never ends pretty.

• Giving my body to the wrong people

• That the guy I'm with now wasn't my first

Why's that?

Gotcha, I don't think worrying about that will help anything. Just be happy you're with him.

@bloodmountain1990 yeah I'm not worried about it just disappointed in myself

• Falling in love with my ex

What Guys Said 19

• Honestly... We all have regrets which grow as we age but the most significant that are ultimately out of my control deal with love and neglecting connections. We can always take trip we wanted, or go back to school or pursue neglected dreams and experiences but the subject that catches my interest
    The most are the what ifs? With the people that come across our paths in life. Specifically I can remember two examples. She was young and so beautiful - she was helping her grandmother cross a cross walk and there was a bus coming and not slowing down at all for them. Immediately I grabbed their luggage and helped them cross. She looked at me with those beautiful eyes with so much gratitude and
    Her sweet grand mother gave me a hug. She wanted me to see me again and I wanted to see her as well, but I never took that chance , I never inquired as to her life or keeping in contact. Sometimes I wonder if I sporadically cross her mind like
    She does mine... Anyway this type of failed opportunity is what I truly regret because they will never return no matter how much I would like them to

• Nothing really I don't regret anything, the good or bad, I appreciate that it all happened because it all played a part in shaping the man I am today.

All the shit I've been through has made me stronger for it and I'm grateful for it.

• holding myself back and keeping envious, cheap ass and bad mouthing friends in my confort zone. escaping it its like escaping Alcatraz but im dpin it regardless fuck everything!

• having spent too much time behind some screens and not cared enough about my friends. and took the wrong path in highschool

• Moving to the UK at the age of 18 to go to university and do a worthless degree.

• That one chick when I was drunk a few years ago, seems like I still get ptsd and certain aromas reignite it, like burned bacon or burnt arm hair.

You wouldn't believe the things I can't unsee...

• Not knocking out the people that deserved it when I had the chance.

• Not asking out a gal I found out later who was into me and turned out to be a stripper.

• Making my mom cry when I hurt her.

• I haven't found my own place and have a girlfriend who i could marry and father children.

• Eating that leftover taco bell this morning

• Dating online.

• I don't have any.

• Just too many

• I regret believing in America, cause she still ain't got it right.

• not dumping my ex fast enough

• Passed up two opportunities to lose my virginity. Once with a girl who is easily a 10/10 both looks and personality, regularly asked to model by agencies, and my best friend and the other time would have been a FFFM foursome. I decided to wait. Don't know if that was such a good idea

• Acting the way I did in middle school and high school which caused me to struggle with friends and women for the longest time

How so?

I see. Thanks for sharing

@ettabrown33e Well regarding the reputation, it's kinda annoying to run into people who act like they're still in high school and be reminded of shit you did a long time ago like it just happened yesterday. They'll either say shit or give you dirty looks which makes it awkward. Not everyone does it but it's just annoying.

It's like say you used to be an alcoholic/drug addict back in the day but you completely changed your ways and you have your head on straight but people just keep on attacking you like you're still an addict if that makes any sense.

• being so much stupid and thinking that someone like me with no money or looks will find love