Would you buy a rideable luggage?

• Yes, looks interesting
  • No, looks lame

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck yeah I'd buy one.
    Fuck yeah you'll look. You look cos when your legs are tired and you got deep vein thrombosis , not me , KISS MY COMFY DERRIERE!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• It's silly, I saw this a while back when someone shared this video with me on Facebook. Looks more like a fun concept that something that is really serious and for the majority of the population. But who knows? Maybe eventually there will be a large number of people that will get this just for kicks lol

• Get off your lazy fat ass and walk. Those things should have a warning label like on cigarettes.

"Warning, use of this device will make you fat, increase risk of heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, back problems and make you look stupid. PS don't drink and luggage."

• You better not give me 1 in the airport 😂😂😂😂
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cEuU64Zt4B0
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CtwJvgPJ9xw

• Extra weight to pay for and the battery may be one tha is not allowed on planes. No thanks.

• So if people wanna steal your luggage they just sit on the luggage and speed away?

• I would feel like a complete idiot if I was riding around on that thing 😂

• I don't care what it looks like, I would love it.

• It looks sooooo stupid, omg :X

• Here's what you should do: buy one that you can stand on and wear a long dress... actually, let's not half-ass it, dress up like a ghost and use this for Halloween so that it looks like you're floating over the ground.

• Yeahhhh looks like fun. Similar to a rideable cooler xD

• I'm pretty sure we have legs to walk. I will never feel so lazy that I will ever have to buy these things. Sure it seems fun but at the same time I don't want to be laughed at.

• Talk about lazy, WTF is the world coming too.

• it looks stupid

• Look stupidly for adult, I would buy it if I have kids.

• Nope. Even if they were giving them away for free, I'd sell mine on eBay...

• what's the point?

• This is why they call it the fat America 👋🏼

• Great idea, especially if you have to drag your kids through an airport

• I don't travel

• Yes if you was single you could ride in the front of one with me cutie pie ;) :P

• Well is there really something wrong with walking?

• It's easier to be stolen xD

• I would actually buy one

• Would I buy it?
    No. Always waaay too many other things I want so very much more... 😓

Would I want it?
    Yes. I dunno how often I'd need it, but it certainly doesn't look lame. (so I voted A) Riding it actually looks rather fun! 😆

• No, looks lame

• Yes, i would buy one

• Looks cool but it would probably take up a lot of packing area and be heavy as fuck plus it will probably cause you trouble going threw airport as on a x ray it would look like a battery wires and a big round thing

What Girls Said 16

• Next thing you know we'll be like:

cdn.smosh.com/.../walle-real-screens.jpg

• Pretty sure if I saw someone on one of those in the airport here, I'd be like 'what a twat' :P People buy similar things for their children though, like these tiny brightly coloured cases that the kid can sit on and wheel around and I think that that's a good idea.

• If course I would get this! I could race with my travel mate! Or we could cruise on our luggage bags and enjoy the scenery!

• Looks hilarious but I feel like it wouldn't exactly help fighting the obesity epidemic in the west... So baaaaaaaad idea, especially if you're already gonna spend multiple hours sitting in a an airplane, you can at least move yo ass the 50 metres to the gate...

• They look fun to ride but if I actually saw someone going round the airport on one of them, I would probably think 'what a pretentious, lazy fucker'. So nah, I wouldn't buy one.

• I would - but since I'm no longer 12... I'd feel a bit silly with it.

• 😂😂😂that looks fun 😉 it looks a bit too small though lol

• Uh, no, haha. I'll walk with my luggage.

• Lol. Probably not.

• haha no... but one i can sit on, yes. Zucca do really good ones

• Lol I'd kill to see my dad do that

• Yes, just to go around the airport.

• god- america is just getting lazier and lazier every second that passes. this is so unnecessary.

• Looks fun

• Thats cool 😂😂

• No, need it's my boyfriend who carry my luggage so XD