Was twilight really that bad?

I didn't mind it much, apart from her daughter being cgi...

• Fuck yes it sucked
  • It kinda sucked
  • Neutral
  • It was not too bad
  • I liked it!
  • LOVED it!

Most Helpful Guy

• It was horrible the whole thing was terrible uughgh

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. The first one looked like it was filmed in someone's backyard lol
    Her weird twitchy thing she does is so awkward and she breathes through her mouth so much that I'm surprised we never saw a bug fly in there. The story line is also horrible. Sparkly vampires? Seriously? LOL *SPOILER ALERT* and it ends with her childhood friend who wanted to screw her "imprinting" on her baby and knowing she's the one for him as soon as she pops out of the womb? Effing horrible movie and plotline. Veronica must have been smoking some good chit.

What Guys Said 5

• It's even worse than that

• Yes... yes it was I can still hear the screams of the people in the theater...*flashes back*

• It sort of dragged romance fiction back a few decades.

• Dear Lord, it was terrible...

Twilight gets all the hate that it deserves. lol.

• LOVED it!

What Girls Said 5

• I'm neutral about it. The fandom and excessive squealing over how hot the actors are and all the Team Jacob/Team Edward stuff was more annoying than the actual books.

I think some people were being a bit over-dramatic when saying it promotes abuse and all that though - it's just a poorly written emo teen romance with werewolves and vampires. Let's not get carried away with the hate.

• I think what was really bad about it was that people took it too seriously. Girls wanted to have Twilight wedding themes, twilight this and twilight that. The fans honestly ruined the face of the movie. But when I watched a few, it was honestly entertaining, but I moved on and sort of forgot about it. That reminds me, I need to finish all the movies, only saw the first and last.

• Yeah I just thought it was extremely kitschy but it ends with that, I'm definitely not a "hater" lol

• Neutral.
    But the fans annoyed me more.

• Twilight and the entire series, when taken at face value, sucked as a book series and as a movie series. Twilight is still one of the best comedies ever written.