My braids are ruined?

So I went to an African braiding shop a month ago and got a set of individuals. My braids looked really nice until a few braids got really loose and fell out. I went back to the shop and they fixed them. Then later some more braids fell out but I don't have the time or money to go back to the shop. So I had my mom put them back in because she usuall braids my hair. Well first off we used the wrong color of hair, and she made the bew braids too long and decided to fix it by cutting them to the proper lengths, and now the ends of my hair won't seal. They literally look like tassels on the end. Is there any way to fix this?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• what's your texture of hair? is it straight?

Well I'm black but after straightening my hair for a long time my coils have turned to soft curls when wet and a tangled mess when dry. I don't remember the name of my hair type.

I'm pretty sure they're the same

Probably

• Either redo them (stretch out the hair. Check youtube video on stretching weave)
    Then re braid them and set them in boiling water for 10 seconds

For some reason the hair won't seal in the boiled water.

Because you need to rebrand it to make it longer. You don't want a chopped end.

Rebraid