Found out someone in America hacked into my gmail. How could they get in my gmail?

So update from my pokemon go question, I learn that someone from American log into my gmail on Aug 30. So that explains the account. I am wondering how the fuck did they get in my gmail?

Most Helpful Guy

• I take it you aren't in America? There's many ways people could access your gmail. Why anybody would want to on the other hand, I have absolutely no idea

Good point, nothing of value in my email acct. just a bunch of spam and new letters. This is odd @NatashaJ... do you know anyone personally that would be snooping around you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be a million ways, why is a question I can't answer. Try practicing safer habits and/or get a private email server

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone gets their e mail hacked once in a while. Hackers seem to be operating in every country now. It's unlikely gmail admin really knows where the attack came from.

• How do you know it was from America? What did you actually find?

• Where do you usually log into your Gmail acct? your phone only or on your Desktop/laptop?

What Girls Said 1

• so change your password and better create a new one?

I don't know how someone hacked you but hackers exist and all have different methods...