Are you an introvert, or shy, or both? Do you feel like you lose at life? Like time just passes, and everything disappears?

• I am introverted
    23%(3)25%(5)Vote29%(2)
  • I am shy
    8%(1)5%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • I am both shy and introverted
    69%(9)70%(14)Vote71%(5)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• felt that for a long time, tho. sometimes again but im becoming stronger
    used to be shy and introvert - i have some shades of that way of being but im overcoming them. you know why? cos in the longer run life won't help you if you have those traits

What Girls Said 2

• I'm an Ambivert.

I enjoy other people's company , and socialising, but there's times I love to be on my own. Especially when I have things on my mind or I'm upset

I'm quite guarded until I know someone really well. I'll be open, and friendly towards people I trust. I remain guarded if I don't trust them

• I'm shy😖

What Guys Said 7

• I'm more of an ambivert.
    Like I have two metres. The introvert meter and the extrovert meter. Say if I haven't been out for a while I'd start to get as restless as a husky on mountains of cocaine.
    If I've been out too much I get drained and turn into a turtle who can't words.

• i am both.

• Shy and introvert basically mean the same thing...

• That's not true, shyness is being nervous and possibly scared. Introversion is liking to be in your own company more often that being around people

• According to the dictionary, an introvert is "a shy, reticent person."

• introverts are losers.

• I am both shy and introverted

• I'm both... and yes, my life hasn't been very happy.

• I'm introverted as fuck.