An old man gives you a sword and tasks you with Destroying this Colossus, or he will destroy the world. What do you do?

Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• Easy... You just have to raise your sword and see where the light shines to find the weak spots and then climb up there and keep stabbing it ;)

I loved this game <3

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• Wait, the old man will destroy the world if I don't kill the thingy? I'd just kill the old man! Or point out how he's strong enough to do himself, because destroying the world would surely kill the thingy too?

But, if it's the thingy that would destroy the world if I don't kill it, I'll give it a Snickers, and turn it back into a cute little bunny rabbit...

• Laugh and walk away.

Go and grab some lunch while the world ends. <3

• I saw a picture of the colossus, it looked so sad :/ I can't kill things. Will the old man destroy the world or the colossus?

• I'd do my best and kill the colossus. Either aim for the heart from the back (so it won't see me) or find an existing wound to stab it further 😬

• buh bye world..

• I take the sword and kill the piece of rust. If he destroys the world, I am dead anyway. Now I take my future in my own hands.

• Good luck is right. I'd need it.

• The Colosus looks like he is made out of wood. I'd set him on fire and chop him down with the sword while he burnt. Duh.

• I'd look up and ask 'why, oh why, did you trust me to save the world?'
    I'd probably give it a shot, but it'd be pathetic, and I'd try to persuade him or bribe him verbally instead.

• God damn it old man! Fine, I'll go kill the monster. *Drags sword behind me while mumbling.*

• Sorry everyone. Looks like the world has drawn to a close.

• I'd amaze the colossus with my charm and then I'd tell him I'd meet him at the Grand Canyon and them BAM!!!

• the world is doomed

• Call his bluff and wait to see what happens.

• Fuck I chopped my finger off! 😲 I'm gonna go to the hospital.

• Do I have to kill the other 15?

• *gets ready to see end of the world*

• Fuck this shit I'm out. I'll just move to Mars, i already have a vacation home there. :P

• i love this game i dont care that monster is going doowwwwwn X. x

• Fuck the colossus up the ass with the sword.

What Guys Said 20

• Is the world going to be destroyed instantaneously, painlessly without any amount of agony ir suffering? If so, maybe I'll just ignore his offer on fighting that Colossus. Everyone and everything becomes oblivion forever, no big worries anymore anyhow.

Why give me a sword to fight something that big in the first place?

How exactly is that going to work or how is it supposed to work?

I would think and expect that I'd be given some real substantial amounts of firepower and heavy artillery to take out something that big.

• Only one?
    Sweet. Last time there were 16.

• The old man doesn't know a weak spot like an Achilles heel or anything because other than that I wouldn't stand a chance.

• Destroy HIM first!

Then destroy the Colossus.

• I will ask him how much xp and what kind of loot do I get.

• I would destroy him with his own sword... only an idiot will hand over his great weapon and on top of that threaten that person... LOL :-D

• We're going to die. Me first, squished by the colossus.

• Pull out my own huge war hammer and run happily out to see how much weaker it is and run it into the ground before it killed any more people

• Destroy the old man

• "fuck this sword and go take me a fucking bazooka ya old cunt!"

• Chuckle, put down the silly man's sword, and grab the.50 Beowulf from the gun safe.

• Lol bye earth im going to mars.0

• i'll take the sword and kick that motherf**** ass

• Kill the old man so the world doesn't end and I don't have to fight the colossus

• All I get is a sword against that thing? F THAT.

• Kill the old man

• I'd kill the old man.

• Pffftttt. That colossus don't stand a chance against Courage the Cowardly Dog, bruh. ;-)

• I'd destroy the old guy and keep the sword.

• Scream "AGRRO!" every second until my horse comes and ill be off to slay the colossus with a sword thats not that powerful.