Do you agree that comments are removed unnecessarily on this site?

Sometimes comments are just removed because the person flagged your opinion because they don't like it.

Sometimes it's needed to filter out some racist or sexist remarks but I think it's too far.

like I got a comment removed beycause I said "I know who you are" to an anon question... That's ballocks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can understand it if you tagged the persons name , but not if you didn't @mention anyone. Seems silly considering some abusive and antagonizing remarks that ARE against the guidelines stay up

I've stated that a few times to anons in the past, but it was never removed

Most Helpful Guy

• Most mods don't recognize a joke. They claim the post to be either antagonistic or nonsense and in their defense, it can be taken as such. Whenever a mod incorrectly hides a lost and admin reinstates it and notifies said mod. You can also reach out to an admin if you believe you didn't violate any rules. I personally wouldn't have hidden your comment.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 3

• Some guy just posted a Dick pic and wanted to know if his dick was too small. I mean I was giving him some great advice and it got removed :/.

Loool that's kinda pushing it though.

I ain't doing no dics

That's weird as fuck

Ya I know... I think I may be scarred. Thanks a lot GaG

• No the rules for the site are posted clearly in the FAQ's

• It's because it didn't answer the question so it was removed for nonsense.

Doesn't matter.

The reasoning is bulshit. Everyone agrees with that

so no comments are not removed for no reason unless they don't break the guidelines.