If you could hang out with Jesus for a day. Where would you take him or do with him?

Like say he's coming down to earth again and he decides to chill with you. He says take me out and let's do something.

What would you do with him or where would you take him?

It could be anything like a theme park, disneyworld, clubs or cinema etc.

I personally would buy the best quality weed and get high with him.

2mo On second thoughts i will introduce him to Trump and say "you need Jesus".

pbs.twimg.com/.../jesus_400x400.gif

Most Helpful Girl

• I would Definitely Bring my Born Again Roomie with us, our Bibles, for Each of us has One, hun and Drive all over the State in which we live in, Giving Our Lord a Tour. We would All Stop and get Something to Eat and Take this to a Quiet Spot somewhere Out in the Wilderness and All Talk, Pray, Hug and just Plan for His Return One day for Everyone who is Left... behind.
    Good luck and Beautiful question, @yucel_eden xx

Most Helpful Guy

• to some polical liberal rally and say to him
    "you see this shit? you see this SHIT? make them go away for they are the plague of mankind!"

other than that i dont know. a chinese resturant or a body mod convention so he could impress people with few nails trick

What Girls Said 14

• I'd introduce him to people I know who are physically and mentally ill , so he could heal them.

• I would grab some coffee, some beach chairs, sit next to him at the shore and ask how my mother is doing.

• I would ask him a lot of questions and tell him how much I love him

• I'd steal his virginity 😈

@Waffles731 if someone last had sex 20 years ago I'd consider him a virgin.

2000 years ago id take him to a brothel to get him lad quick.

No offence

@Waffles731
      I'm not jealous of women past the age of 30, much less 2000 😂
      And if j-dog needs a new holy grail for his eternal life juice, why not me, lol

• '-' Clubbing, porn sites, anime conventions and GAG. I'm sure he'd luv what humanity did with the place,

• Technically, if he's coming back, he's taking the good souls with him and not hanging out... but... to your question...

I'd take him to the internet, show him the atrocities of the world, and say "so when ya gonna fix all this ish, yo?"

• i would sit him down for a nice picnic and get him to answer a shit ton of unanswered questions lol

Lol what like?

And I plant to do that after I get him high.

When you're high you spill the beans...

That's why I'm gonna get him. So if there's a heaven, he goes back there and introduces weed to people.

If there's no weed in heaven then fuck it I'll just smoke weed outside the door.

Ask him if Eve had to make babies with her only 2 sons. Thats one i can't get an answer to hahaha

• Profit financially by selling stadium tickets to believers who would come to hear him speak.

I would run twelve two hour sessions.

• To get a haircut

• I'd probably like to chat with him about various things

• I guess just talk and then eat a meal together

• This question just offended me sorry

• I'd show him around our crappy generation and tell ask him to fix it

No not even Jesus can fix that.

Only the opposite of evolution where we start going back to apes

• I would burn him alive so that he felt the pain of all the men & women created in gods image doomed to a life of eternal pain & suffering. As well as having him admit no credit of his or gods is due for the talents and successes of others. Maybe question why only a few of the hundreds of countryies follows the religion he approves of. Ask why he didn't answer the prayers of families with dying children. And maybe we'll have a science lesson before we need to turn him over to burn on the other side. Its about time god sends jesus back down to wash away all of these sins. I hope you're not offended. I get some need religion to justify what they dont understand. Fun question! xx

Really? Your asking if I'd be offended when I said I'd do drugs with him?

I totally stand by bringing out the bong. Natural healing is THE WAY

you might offend others though

What Guys Said 8

• Your update is ironic since Trump was chosen by God for the election lol.

As for me I would just learn from him, ask him questions and try to find way's to overcome my faults and problems.

• I would lock him up in a special facility and force him to turn water into wine for me, then I will sell the wine. I will be only person to sell genuine Jesus wine so I will be able to charge outrageous prices for it. I WILL BE RICH!

I am not going to heaven am i?

• I would pay to see that update forget Jesus just that girl getting in his white ass face.

• I would take him to aldi to change all the water to wine to see the confused faces of the people working there.

• Id ask him to let everyone know your story was fake and let us move on with a united religion that serves everyone the same and keeps everyone on level playing fields

Enough with my religion is right and yours ain't the one bs

Buddhism!

• I'd take him to mental institutes and get him to heal the people there

• Being as he is all mighty and everything, I'd ask for my 3 wishes.

• Take him to a strip club and get him laid.

Yeah coz he ain't been laid in 2016 years.

Guys hand is probably tired.