What's the one big item you've been saving up for?

Most Helpful Guy

• A property and my masters degree.

Most Helpful Girl

• My move to the west, long needed by the way.

What Guys Said 19

• Well I just started putting money aside for a new phone. The one I have now is fine, but I want to have some cash set aside for when this one dies out.

And hopefully, a trip to Italy in the springtime!

• "The rainy day"
    No, it is not a book, movie or anything for sale.
    It is the day that the dishwasher springs a leak in the morning just before you go to work, you ruin a tire from a pothole on the way to work, and when you get there you are elected to take everyone to lunch cause you were late.
    "That rainy day"

• The only thing I want right now is a new pair of headphones. But that's more of a luxury than an actual 'need.'

• An broken down old shack to live in where the hole in the roof lets it rain on my head when I sleep. :)
    Seriously though, I just keep saving for a house and live with relatives until I find someone I want to live with (in a relationship with). The longer I save, the bigger down payment I can make. Maybe even just pay cash outright and not have a payment at all, depending on when I finally buy one.

• A house I bough it now I am selling it

• My tuition for my teacher's credential program.

• I am just building up a rainy day fund, not saving for anything in particular

• I'm really just saving my money because I spent a good amount of it trying to help my sister and it turned out to be a waste.

• not saving up for anything specific right now

• Right now, it's between a new car, a new boat, a new house, or completion of flight training.

• McLaren F1

(Yes. I'm fully aware that I probably won't save up enough in my lifetime. )

Respect, man!

@redeyemindtricks Very very cool.

You just restoring it, or is it some kind of monster hot rod?

here you go:
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1861954-do-you-collect-anything

starts in the boy mho, then accidentally continued in my opinion

• a swedish mauser ammo pouch i want sooooo bad

• A house

• I am currently saving up for a 4K HDR TV.

• i can already tell every answer is worse than mine without scrolling down and reading them, because the one big item i have been saving up for is enough money to start a proper business which will make so much money so i don't have to save up for anything anymore.

No. Just... no.

If you're saving up money to start a business, you're doing it wrong. You start your business, and then use as little money as possible for it to grow itself. Saving up money to start a business has so many problems attached to it, it's just doomed for failure.

@Tarvold Are you speaking from experience as a business owner or what? But yeah I agree the best businesses should be started with a penny, but I am talking about saving enough money to keep a roof and food on my table while I don't have job, on top of having money to start a business.

Yeah, I'm talking from experience.

You shouldn't quit your job to start a business. Just do both.

• A whore

• Nothing I have enough money to pay for anything I could want or need that under $800 000

• Viagra

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• A car eventually, though I'd like more of my student loans paid off first.

• I was saving up for a camera, so that I can start a YouTube channel next summer. 😎
    But (*coughs*) I used my money at the mall, or some store, when I went on vacation with my family. 😭
    Sadly, I forgot the name of the store... lol

• tooth implants for my mom

• My own car.

• tuition