Are you going to purchase the PS4 Pro?

A new PS4 is being released called the PS4 Pro. Are you going to purchase it?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• nope, im happy with my current ps4

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 11

• I don't plan to right now. I don't have a 4k or HDR TV and I'm not interested in PS VR, so right now it's not worth upgrading from my regular PS4.

But I have to wait and see how the changes in 1080p will be in the future... if they look much better, then I might change. But right now it's not clear how publishers will make use of that extra power. If it's at then end just a change from 900p to 1080p or higher fps, better anti aliasing... then I don't think it's worth spending 400€ again, especially because I only use it for console exclusives. The other games I play on my PC which will still be more powerful.

But for everyone who doesn't have a PS4 yet I'd definitely recommend getting the Pro undless you are on a super tight budget and those 100€ are a huge deal

• No, but I might get the Scorpio depending on the price and how much I can get for trading in my xbox one.

• Yea maybe, I mean its always nice to have the best right. If you already have a ps4 maybe not but if you're just buying one then 100 bucks or 150 more over the course of a few years is not a lot

• Nah, even though I have a 4K TV. I wasn't impressed by what they showed yesterday. I'll probably wait for the Scorpio.

• Not yet maybe
    It is trouble how to intergrate al platform now.
    and I used to second hand market to buy ps game
    so maybe not so hurry

• I'm good with my ps4

• Nope!

• Nah I Luv my Pc, I am not stupid to waste money in Ps4 shit.

• I own a PC. So nope

• Nah. Few games will truly take advantage of the better tech, aside from some of Sony's first party games. I see no appreciable reason to up-grade from the base PS4.

I don't game much at all anyway, so I don't have any consoles.

There's already 18 confirmed games that will upscale to 4K and some of those are third party games like Shadow of Mordor.

I actually share your opinions and I am an Xbox gamer and not a PS gamer. I may well upgrade to the Scorpio when it launches at the end of next year.

I used to be a Playstation guy before I got out of gaming. I'd still pick Sony if I had to make a choice.

Project Scorpio will pretty much turn out in the same way, though it will probably have somewhat higher specs.

• Nah, still got a PS2, it's plenty good enough