If a girl acts 'cute' around a guy what will he think?

Like widening her eyes, smiling all innocently with a glint of mischief.

Stuff like that.

I'm cute around everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• He will think that you want the 'D'

Um.

I am so cute though like little girl cute. Plus I don't wear make-up and just look young.

I thought he'd think I'm a really nice girl

I was smiling while talking.

A year later when I saw him I ignored/avoided him but later on he was being all loud around me and I wondered if HE thought HE was being cute

Well then thats good for you.. But dont be too cute or friendly with everybody else cause that might get you a bad repo. Anyway, best of luck ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• He would probably think you're into him.

What Guys Said 2

• Id be like. The fuck is wrong with this girl. And then id tell her to make me a sandwich

• He will want to bone you.

But he's in my group for a presentation and I was only being cute because I'm always cute.

I think I just like how big my eyes are.

Exactly like that!

Uh... but would a little boy really bully the girl he likes and make her feel afraid of him?

He's not a dumb guy. He's like one of those corporate types (working at an investment firm).

Plus I didn't look good that day so I was that much more sensitive to what he did

What Girls Said 0