How do I get a guy's number?

i don't want it to be awkward and i wanna be myself but I'm an awkward person

Most Helpful Guy

• you like him, right? you obviously want to go out with him, date him etc.. just ask him out. ask him to get together for a cup of coffee (even if you don't drink it), and set up a date, or at least just say "hey, we should get together sometime, why don't we exchange our numbers, and set something up"

remember though, like with a girl, guys don't want to just be asked their number right out, talk to him for at least 10 minutes before you ask

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• What I've done in the past to not make it awkward is take a pic of people (selfie) in a big group. Virtually everyone is in the group pic so you can ask if they want you to send the pic to them, more likely they will actually ask you to send it to them.

• "hey joe, can i have your number"

if his name isn't joe, replace joe with his name
    otherwise it might be more awkward than you'd like

• you just ask

• Im an awkward person too lol 😅 I know that feel, just ask him, or if you don't have the courage, just tell him:"hey I lost my phone can you call it so I can find it?" And there you go, you got his number without asking!😂😂

• Hey, can I get your number? I'd like to get to know you better

What if hte guy does not want to get the lady better

I mean the guy could be scared to being asked out just like that bluntly

@kitty71 it's not even asking him out though. It's just a number. Some guys don't like being asked out, but honestly, I don't mind

• im awkward too lol

• Just ask it or leave yours

What Girls Said 1

• why don't you give him yours instead?