Who ends up sacrifying more?

- Marie decided to put to settle down in her early 20's, put the family first and there is no need for daycare. For 5-10 years, she dedicated on being a housewife and stay-at-home mother. Then later on decides to finish her major where she left off at. Off course there are women that can do both career and family (I would be able to) but Marie couldn't.

- John settles down and after years of hard work is finally a wealthy owner of a huge coorporation. They have a couple kids and one day the family take a vacation. All of the sudden some shooter barges in and scares everyone. The shooter then points at where John and his family are. John hides his family. His wife and kids live but he dies of several gunshots.

• The woman (Marie)
  • The guy (John)
  • Both genders sacrifice equally in life

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of idiot voted that the birch sacrifices more?

That right there should tell every man who sees it everything they need to know about women. Remember, it's all about her, all the time, you are merely an expendable utility.

And there are STILL people on this planet who wonder why I don't do relationshits... smh...

Most Helpful Girl

• Who put Marie? The guy took a freaking bullet and died!

What Guys Said 4

• Jhon because he dies.

• Whoever voted A had better be joking.

• me for reading this

• The guy (John)

What Girls Said 0