Would you play a game of Dungeons and Dragons with your partner if he/she asked you?

I've asked this before a couple times.. but there's lots of newer people on now, so here it is again for y'all :D

So would you play a game with your partner?

• Yes I would try it out
    63%(22)61%(40)Vote58%(18)
  • No I wouldn't try it out
    9%(3)11%(7)Vote13%(4)
  • I already play!
    14%(5)18%(12)Vote23%(7)
  • It depends (please explain)
    14%(5)10%(7)Vote6%(2)

Most Helpful Girl

• My family used to play once a year.

Then... My grandfather and 2 uncles got into an argument about what "entering a room in military format" meant. lmao, we used to have a recording about 5 minutes.

My sister and I lost it about 2 years back. Since then, we haven't played a game. They argued for about 30 minutes.

<3 Family are nerds and I love them.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can do some really hot role playing in that game. Put my sword in a really hot adventurer or something. I don't know I dont really play but you know what I mean.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 22

What Guys Said 13

• like any other game you would have to consider the persons involvement in the game and how seriously they take it. you also need to consider the length of the game and how likely you are to enjoy it. no sense saying yes then changing your mind halfway into it and deciding to stop. this would only result in hurt feelings.

• That kind of thing isn't really up my alley, but fuck it, I'll roll the 20-sided die one time😜

• There may be something in their background that makes them not want to do it as a matter of principle, for whatever reason. If that is their stance, you have to respect it, even if it doesn't make sense. Any situation other than that though, there is definitely no harm in trying as long as there is an agreed upon deal to stop wherever the game is at after a certain time period has passed. Some people are just not going to like it, and it's not fair to guilt them into continuing to play a game they don't like.

• God no! I tried D&D in 1980 or 1981 when I was a senior in high school and my friends and I thought WTF?

• Sure, I'd be a chaotic neutral brawler and go around one tapping every enemy and spend all my gold on ale...

• Sure if they wanted me to, I'd give it a shot.

• She would have to show me how to play

• sure, if she's into it

• Yes I would try it out

• I already play

• Yeah totally.

• I used to play with my friends and their step dad. Its an amazingly fun game. If we had a good dungeon master i would play, with a double Scotch.

• Sure, it sounds like it could be quite fun.