Should you not talk to your date after you ask them out and the actual date?

What's the proper etiquette for this?

lets say its like 4-5 days away. do you talk to them during that time or just leave them alone until the date happens?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, definitely text them even if it's 4-5 days away. You wanna keep you and that date in her
    mind. Can't let it slip lol.

How much? like one text a day? and do agree with summer bunny that i shouldn't text again if she doesn't text back?

One text a day isn't bad. Try to keep the conversation flowing through out the days till the date. If she doesn't text back give it a couple more tries and if no positive response I would say stop responding. You should always give the benefit of the doubt maybe she missed your text, maybe she forgot to respond, maybe she broke her phone etc etc.

I would say stop texting *

What Girls Said 7

• If the guy doesn't talk to me in that time period, I'm going to assume plans are cancelled and will make other plans.

• Once a day or once every couple days max I think is fine :) Just don't blow up their phone or force conversation.

• You should talk to them some and ask things they like and if they're allergic to anything.

• You can text her occasionally but don't seem desparate

When is it desperate and when is it enough? i texted her to have a good day today... thats it.

That's fine. You look desperate when it seems like you're trying too hard to converse and it's going nowhere. And also when you keep doing it too much.

• i think you leave them alone, except for telling them where you're going or what to wear or when you're picking them up or meeting them there

• I tend to talk to my dates regularly

• You can text but don't go ever board

What Guys Said 1

• Lol no. I text and talk to her right up to the date and right after. There is no rule nor should there be. Just act like 2 normal human beings trying to get to know one another. It shouldn't be a lot of text and not blowing up their phone but you still should communicate.