Should you not talk to your date after you ask them out and the actual date?

What's the proper etiquette for this?

lets say its like 4-5 days away. do you talk to them during that time or just leave them alone until the date happens?

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, definitely text them even if it's 4-5 days away. You wanna keep you and that date in her
    mind. Can't let it slip lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

How much? like one text a day? and do agree with summer bunny that i shouldn't text again if she doesn't text back?

• 3mo

One text a day isn't bad. Try to keep the conversation flowing through out the days till the date. If she doesn't text back give it a couple more tries and if no positive response I would say stop responding. You should always give the benefit of the doubt maybe she missed your text, maybe she forgot to respond, maybe she broke her phone etc etc.

• 3mo

I would say stop texting *

What Girls Said 7

• If the guy doesn't talk to me in that time period, I'm going to assume plans are cancelled and will make other plans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a day or once every couple days max I think is fine :) Just don't blow up their phone or force conversation.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should talk to them some and ask things they like and if they're allergic to anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can text her occasionally but don't seem desparate

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

When is it desperate and when is it enough? i texted her to have a good day today... thats it.

• 3mo

That's fine. You look desperate when it seems like you're trying too hard to converse and it's going nowhere. And also when you keep doing it too much.

• i think you leave them alone, except for telling them where you're going or what to wear or when you're picking them up or meeting them there

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to talk to my dates regularly

0|0
    0|0
  • You can text but don't go ever board

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Lol no. I text and talk to her right up to the date and right after. There is no rule nor should there be. Just act like 2 normal human beings trying to get to know one another. It shouldn't be a lot of text and not blowing up their phone but you still should communicate.

0|0
    0|0