What do you do under stress?

You have many options when under stress, like silence, walking, go outside, talking to friends, reading and so on. What do you do in this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually let it roll off my back, usually do well under stress but the times when i dont i usually have a outburst or these stress bumps appear on my the bottom side of my hands and they itch like crazy and last weeks, other times i drink some cold homemade tea and listen to celtic music or to alice fredenham or amy lee sing, a woman who can sing like them calms me almost instantly, i also try focusing on something else until i cool down then go back to the problem to solve it

Most Helpful Girl

• I do my hobbies

What Guys Said 8

• i go to the gym and do a hardcore workout. Gym is my antidepressant. And its the best way to release my stress by lifting heavy weights

• I get too hands on with my women friends

OK, true, I get that way when I'm not stressed at times, but more often when I'm under stress, all the same.

• Pretty much the same stuff I do normally. I bodybuild, train, eat, sleep, smoke, nap, game, write or paint.

• I go for a walk or a run

• I quietly think about how to diffuse the stress. There is always a good solution if you look for it. The key is to remain calm.

• depends on the situation. I either become very quite and go into ignore mode, or I freak out decently.

• go play beach soccer

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• I lie down and think and then go for a shower