Do you get downvotes for the most random opinions?

Not that I really care, but I find it very Odd for some pink anons and blue anons to get triggered by the most random and harmless opinions like "what's your name" or "what countries do you want to visit".

These were a few examples

Like wtf? 😂 I understand downvotes on controversial issues, but these answers are so random and harmless.

• I also get random downvotes
  • I don't get random downvotes/didn't notice it
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• I get random downvotes by people, usually they are just people who dislike you for your opinions.
    I'd wager that there are people on this site who would downvote your opinion just because you are muslim even if the opinion is completely unrelated to that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup.. We all have our haters on here I guess :D
    I was even downvoted for answering a how do you feel question with "I'm happy" on here before, lmao someone must have read it and just turned absolutely furious at that like "hrrrr how dare you be happy grrrrr I hate you for being happy hrrrrh hrrr" 😂

What Guys Said 30

• Yeah, I get some random downvotes on opinions from time to time. If I get a bunch, I reread my answer I put to see if what I wrote didn't properly convey what I was thinking (to add clarification)... Otherwise, I just ignore em. They're just downvotes, so ehh. If they disagree with whatever I said-- assuming it is a disagreeable topic, so be it.

Sometimes I get a downvote and then someone upvotes it as if to balance it out. (But tbh, I kinda upvote others for that reasoning sometimes too lol.)

• 1. Some of them are probably just trolls who downvote everybody.
    2. Others dislike you as a person.
    3. Naturally, some of them disagree with your opinion, even if it's random (people obsessed with irrelevant details).
    I also get random downvotes for some reason, maybe because I'm a vegetarian :P

• lmao yeah wtf is this:

http://i.imgur.com/J1HZ9mb.png

Just stating a raw true hard fact...

• 1. They know a Sara in real life and she was a bitch to them.

2. An Asian who hates tourists invading their country.

3. Two horny people who interpreted what you said as implying your life is more difficult and that feeling horny is beneath you.

• Magic internet points only hurt if you let them.

Do *not* downvote this answer. Please! If you do, I'm going to curl up in a fetal position, suck my thumb, and wish I was dead. Yes, for real.

• yup, happens regularly

http://i.imgur.com/u3oTosL.png

http://i.imgur.com/R5N9NAY.png

http://i.imgur.com/JeDHDNg.png

http://i.imgur.com/4HlcHQW.png

http://i.imgur.com/FHs5R9q.png

usually it's some jealous idiot or they just hate you for whatever reason and just downvote you when they see an opinion of yours no matter what it is

• Yup sure do and I don't give a rats ass, in fact I like it, I love my haters.

• Fembots, gays, and oh brother, see what happens if you mention Michael Jackson was a pedophile.

• I wish I could down vote this right NOW.

• It's not about your opinion, You just get some haters, come on downvote me haters, I am just abused by them😁

Lol! xD Are you really from Kazakhstan?

Why do girls always ask for this?☺
      That's where my family is originally from. I wasn't born there, my family lives in cities,

not grasslands anymore.

Because I saw one of your questions earlier and was intrigued haha!

• I haven't noticed.
    Some of those could just be trolls though

• I get random downvotes they are usually are not reserved like we are so that's why you got to ignore them. I believe we need to take away X-Per points from
    people who downvote others.

• Seems u have fans gurl ;D

• probably most of the time, but my opinion stands :-)

• It doesn't bother me, but it happens from time to time.

• I never got 1 single downvote in my GaG life.
    I bet I will not have any on this comment also.

• LMAO everyone is down voted in this question.

I'd down post your question if I could lol.

I don't care though, what people think for the record.

• Nope I've never had them

• You are pretty popular here
    Maybe you just have haters

• one time i got 5female / 4 male downvote i m so proud :p

• I don't notice those

• better to have votes than having one big reputation system in my opinion.

• All the time

• I dont care much !

• I don't even notice

• I also get random downvotes

• Yeah it sucks. Haters gonna hate right. Also those people who post opinions without reading the question and then they hurl abuse at the questioner.

You seem pretty nice and I can't see why your opinions you posted in your description got down voted! Would you mind helping me out on a question?

• Hmm yeah sometimes but usually I understand why it got the downvote (but I quite like downvotes to be honest :3). It's funny though which opinions get downvotes.. I'm generally quite nice but the other day I wrote a quite rude comment and was sure to get downvotes but I got 9 upvotes and no downvotes. And yet I got 2 downvotes for saying I like apple pie

• Lol i will dontvote everyone in this question just for fun because i am blue anon hahahaha (evil laughter) hahahahaha.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 25

• I'm sure I do get random down votes. Sometimes I bookmark a question and come back to it to see that I have a dislike on my opinion. I don't care or think much about it. It bothers me, though, that I can't get notifications for down votes. I'd like to know when someone doesn't like my opinion.

• I've noticed getting some random downvotes before. But nowadays I don't really pay attention anymore. It is kinda annoying though, but I usually figure someone must've accidentally pressed the thumbs down button while scrolling and didn't realize. Or they're super petty and do it for no reason.

• This site is full of whiny ass bitches with nothing better to do than measure their nipple size.

Get a hobby.

• Haters gonna hate. I assume it's people I've pissed off and I'm like ha, they didn't get over it, losers 😂

• Watch this. I'll get downvoted just for responding to this.
    Wait for it...
    Waaiit forrr it...

• I get 'em, too. I said my favorite color was blue, and I got downvoted. :P No worries.

• yes.. all the time... usually pink downvotes and random blue upvotes.. lol...

• People are just lame, I don't care about downvotes. I fee like down votes just make it easier for pink and blue anons to tell you they don't agree without actually explaining why. I don't use the downvote option.

• Yes lmfao

• Yes wtf? I got downvoted by four guys for saying I was chubby. Wtf?

I also got downvoted for saying what type of fruit I like. Do these people have anything better to do with their time?

• Yeah I do too. This is a rant I had about it lol I made a question about it a few weeks ago.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2086899-why-do-you-push-the-downvote-button

• I love being downvoted

• There are some downvoting trolls

• I do and it's funny.

• Some are trolling downvotes but some just seem random.

• Yes Lol it's okay though

• All the time! I notice it and it bothers me a little tbh, like, why bother?

• sometimes I get random down votes once in while to but I just ignore the haters

• Random downvotes for no reason at all. I always notice them.

• Do you get notified when someone downvotes you?

• You and me both !

• Lol I did lots of times

• Everyone has at least 1 down vote lol

• Don't worry, you're not the only one! I cherish them though :p

• I get them too. Its too bad we can't see who down votes us. Though maybe that would cause an issue? Down vote trolls lol..