Would the world be a better place without nations, countries?

Just imagine there is no england there is no china there is no russia and there is no other nations there's just one state one country all the countries become united wouldn't it be awesome? Communists tried to do that but unfortunately they failed We are all sons and daughters of mother eve and father adam unfortunately people have fought because of idiotic reasons because of their races just because of their religion I want all countries to become united I want just one state and I don't know who said that but I love this statement THERE İS ONLY ONE RACE AND THAT İS HUMANİTY Does all of that idea make sense to you? Would the world be a better place without countires different nations?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe.. but I still prefer to see my flag waving on my lands ;D

What Girls Said 3

• This would mean one world government, one world religion. Scary. I'm all for we are all human with the same blood though.

Who ever said anything about religion?

@Rocket_Queen Sry wrong tag

@Nitanica but there will always be religion and forcing us all under one umbrella would lead towards a one world religion.

• No. There will always be personalities that need to lead, control

• No because for unkown reasons, some countries have more retards than others and I don't wanna belong to those nations...

What Guys Said 4

• If you're talking about a world-government, then I'm very much against it. Most notable communists didn't want that kind of unification. Communism is about "communes". So the idea is to have small, self-governing communities. This is something I would definitely support. Political borders are artificial but cultural, linguistic and religious borders are not. I'm not saying that having a well-mixed community is a bad thing but the mixing works much better if it happens on a communal level. Politically, I'm very hostile towards all super powers, regardless of who they are (US, China, Russia, India etc.). History shows us that their domestic politics are usually extremely corrupt and their foreign policies hostile and irresponsible towards the rest of the world.
    I come from Switzerland, which is the only nation in the world with a direct democracy. Although this direct democracy is nowadays practiced on all levels, its idea was born within the small communities hundreds of years ago. In some rural regions, we still have this most original form of direct democracy called "Landsgemeinde" today. While most Swiss people vote by mail, these people meet on a big market square in the middle of the village/town. On one end of the square, there's usually a stage where a couple of people from the local government stand. One of them (an official, not a politician) reads the initiatives, referendums or laws that are being voted on to the crowd. Once the proclamation is completed, people can raise their hand if they support it. It's a very traditional and perhaps a little archaic way of making politics but it still works great. These kind of things only work if a community is not too big. And even for representative democracies, having self-governing communities makes a lot of sense. If everyone knows the mayor personally, he'll act very different during his legislature than if he's just some guy.
    This is why I believe that national borders don't make any sense. A village in southern New Mexico might have much more to do with Mexico than with Washington D. C..
    Plus, I firmly believe that migration is a human right. It might not be a popular view these days but I stand by it. If Americans or Europeans are allowed to move to Africa or South east Asia, I don't see why we should prohibit Africans from coming to our lands. Land is a natural resource like air or fresh water and every human being deserves a fair share of it.

• Quite the opposite. It would get worse because different people and cultures have different needs.

Additionally the bigger a place is - aka the more people are involved in control (in this case politicians) - the easier it is for them to be corrupt without getting caught.

• You should read up on the history of nationalism and why people wanted to define themselves as a nation. You are clearly a globalist but i reject nationalism and globalism up to a certain degree as i am an individualist. Cultures will always form and so do languages, we cannot have a globalist nation. People will always distinct themselves and try to be different, our species is so diverse in its think that its impossible to make all of us conform to the same set of rules or the same government.

• The human being better wise up or evolution set in course actions that will wipe out the human race for being a failure of existence. No other form of life on Earth and possibly the whole galaxy is so preoccupied with trying to fuck his own fellow person over. This is a prime example of a form of life that is becoming a evolutionary dead end. It would be nice if we have a properly run one world civilization but that is doubtful. I remember forty years ago I said the world of the future will be filled of people walking with guns ready to shoot it out for some reason of another.