When was the last time you boyos had a nightmare?

Holy chit brahs. I literally never dream, last night was a fucking intense. Can read it if you want.

>Visiting back home with my family and we were eating at the Cheesecake Factory.
>it was outdoors and we had a visual of the Disneyland Matterhorn.. Only the Matterhorn mountain was a hotel.
>This dude at the top of the mountain jumped off and killed himself. Everyone was screaming and crying.
>It was close and I knew there were kids so I took off my jacket and was running over there to cover the body.
>On the way there it started wreaking havoc. I was jumped by some ghetto hood like teenagers. It was a huge group of them.
>Went back to my families table and they were missing
>Riots flooded the streets and I made my way back home. I grabbed my ar15 and was on my porch proned out in the bushes.
>A cop rolled into my street with another car. They were ramming each others car and fighting to the death using their cars as weapons.
>The cop finally ran over that dudes car and crushed him to death.
>Ran to cop car and pulled him out.. We talked for like 15 minutes. He was completely immobile and had no use of his legs.
>I used the flashlight on my rifle and stood over the cop.. A fucking demon distracted me making a crazy noises, went to check the area. When I came back the cop was dead.
>Went back in my house and locked all the doors.. Prone with a bunch of ammunition and protein bars.
>Motherfucking demon cheated and snuck up from behind me. Apparently homeboy was hacking and decided to go through my fucking walls.
>Was hand to hand at this point. Was fighting him off trying to gain control of my rifle. The demon suddenly screeched and it literally knocked me on my ass and blinded me.
>Then I woke up thinking WTF.. Like if this fucking demon had that ability the whole time, then why the fuck was he trying to fight me and taking a beating from me. I mean it would make sense for him to just do his paralyzingly screech of death prior.. Wouldn't it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have terrible nightmares sometimes dude, it's been a while since I had one. But I always tend to have nightmares about either needing to save one of my family members from something, or I have had sleep-paralysis dreams that literally feel like they are happening, where some grudge type looking bitch either pulls my frozen body off of my bed or gets on top of me and gets in my face.

It's fucking terrible. I've woken up actually trying to call out for my room mate and legitimately shaking before. The last time this happened was months ago, at least 3-4.

Your dream sounds intense though my friend. Fuck nightmares.

Shit bro sleep paralysis is intense

It is. I sleep in a lot of different positions, including on my back which seems to be the only trigger I'm aware of. Most of the time it's fine, but occasionally it'll hit me out of no where and my brain comes up with some messed up stuff. What's worse is it literally feels like it's happening.

It's a great big bucket of NOPE.

Most Helpful Guy

• A while ago, lately I get stress dreams which to me are worse because strangely I kinda enjoy the feeling of waking up after a nightmare. I get absolutely terrifying ones, I like the feeling of waking up heart pounding in your chest, sweating bullets, and then everything goes calm for a little while but you can't get back to sleep because you still feel a niggling fear in the back of your head.
    Anyway my last nightmare was basically this.
    I was wounded, I had fallen while hiking in the Arizona Desert then night started to fall, and all of a sudden I hear this inhuman, guttural growling. I couldn't see anything as it was nearly pitch black, I could really only see my hands a some rocks about five feet away. But this growling thing started circling, like a lion circling its wounded prey. But it eventually snuck up behind me and started eating me alive starting with my legs, All I could do was scream while this thing I couldn't even see ate me alive.

What Girls Said 13

• lol, this is going to make you laugh. It makes me shake my own damn head.

- -Thanks to a childhood experience, I have an irrational fear of Zombies.

Whenever I get cold while asleep, a nightmare of Zombies happens (blanket comes off or temp drops). <- Wakes my ass up every time.

* Don't have control in my dreams or nightmares anymore. It feels completely real each time.

Usually about once a week. Even in the summer because the A. C. is on around 70ish (I like it around 80), still have them.

• Your nightmare sounds intense af.
    I have them too often :/ Usually they're just nightmares, but back when I had really bad insomnia, I took some 'herbal sleeping pills' (should have known right there something was gonna go wrong) and I had some fcked up reaction where I started sweating, and shaking really badly but couldn't control my limbs. It was quite possibly one of the most terrifying things that has ever happened to me, and I remember crying and trying to call out to someone, but I couldn't speak either. I think it had something to do with my mental health at the time though, I was in a bad place back then.
    But thankfully that's never happened again.

• Come back

• The fox from Dora the explorer tried to kill me and boots.
    Another one I got shot in the stomach and the fox from Dora nailed me to the ground and started cutting me open and eating me and for some reason there were giant spiders and wolves that joined in.

• I want to say about a year ago. Usually I don't dream or I don't remember my dreams. When I go to sleep I see blackness and when I wake up I see blackness before opening my eyes.

• A couple nights ago I had a nightmare a demon was watching me sleep with it's face pressed up against my window screen and it was smiling the whole time then he opened my screen door came in and sat in the chair that's next to my bed and started to say some weird things... the really weird thing is in my dream I had a crush on it 😦. Your dream sounds really weird. A lot of people can't remember their dreams and nightmares.

• Hm, I think it was in the last month.

• few weeks ago.. i woke up crying n traumatized

• A few months ago.

• Couple of months ago

• Every single night

• One we have nightmares/dreams

• At least once a week

What Guys Said 9

• Mid-fall of last year.

I was walking through what i think was a Borders when these zombie girls came around the corner.

They were freshly resurrected so they didn't look decomposed, just grey with sunken eyes. They spoke, or at least tried to. Menacingly drawing out my name. This freaked me out enough to back up into a spinning metal wrack, the kind you put magazines on. I picked it up and used it as a shield.

They came at me, slowly and steadily, repeating my name and pinning me down. It was then that I woke up breathing hard and scanning my room.

Was the first waking nightmare I've had in a long time.

• I hardly sleep
    Dreams and nightmares are usually stupid and non sense
    Your makes good sense and story though

• years ago. can't recall it but ninja turtels saved me in the end but eaten me on pizza and smoked bongs
    yeah its fucked up, but who the hell cares

• Me and a group of survivors were trying to escape an army of zombies, we finally made it to a subway train then we got out of there with the train before they overwhelmed us, the dream ended with us chugging into the sunset so I guess it was a good ending.

• I have nightmares yes, people die sometimes. The last one i had was last night.

• My nightmares often feels like I can't move that's it , but most of the time I like lucid dream

• Lol you did all that being on gag all night?

• A long time ago, actually. Like, really quite a long time.

Now that this just happened I'll probably have one tonight.

But now that I've said that I probably won't...

But that said, now I probably will...

Then again, now...

...

• Not since I was 17