Do any of you think about someone who you haven't seen in years?

Do any of you think about someone who you haven't seen in years. I met a woman a couple of years ago she told me she liked me , I was caught off-guard and didn't say anything. I messaged her on fb saying that I like her and that I Regret not telling her. She blocked me, after some time I moved on but now I find myself thinking about her again.

2mo
so frustrating not being able to do anything about it, infact I'm inconsolable.

Most Helpful Girl

• All the time. I think of people from the passed the most because I know they're never coming back. It sucks and it hurts but it's normal I suppose.

Most Helpful Guy

• Many times. Especially my almost first girlfriend... 😥 (I have a myTake about her, if you're interested.)

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• I often do that

• yeah. one girl i knew blocked me but i see her often at gigs with her boyfriend and she just hang around to me (like, very close) without muttering a word. i dont know what the fuck she wants