Are any of you very sensitive? Im so sensitive, like its not even funny. most times jokes about me even hurt me! Wtf lol?

Im very soft hearted, im very caring, im always giving, always thinking about others then myself... change is so hard for me. Letting go. Good or bad. Ughhh, anyone else?

I also ten to be stuck in the past, like memory wise and just cry, but it doesn't affect how i act towards people or how i treat them like im not bitter just very sensitive

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the one telling the jokes, and not noticing when people are sensitive and don't see the humor in them.

Of course there is some middle ground, You should be able to laugh at yourself and not get upset when people who are friends tell jokes about you.

But your friends should know to avoid some subjects with you, all the same!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the absolute opposite. I laugh my ass off when people insult me.

What Guys Said 5

• I am probably about a 5 - It is good to be sensitive but you can be too sensitive - It is okay to remember the past but don't get stuck in it.

• been there done that. learn to just shrugh it off otherwhise most of the stuff happening in life will destroy you. no kidding

• You are amazing. Cause not a lot of people are like that. You care about others and that is cool

• Being sensitive isn't always negative why do people make it seem that way😢

• I used to be, but I stopped that shit quick.
    Not useful in a hard world.

What Girls Said 0