If you had the chance to kill someone who is blackmailing you, would you?

Lets say there is this person who is blackmailing you and threatening to shame you to the point where you may lose your job, friends, and your life in general could go down the drain.

They want money from you and you can only afford to pay them if you give up pretty much everything you have.

But a chance presents itself and you could easily get rid of them and be 100% sure no one would ever find out, ever.

What would you do? Would you pay up? Or would you ice them?

• Pay them and be poor
  • Do not pay them and have my life ruined
  • Kill them in secret, and live on with my life
  • Other
2mo Update.
2mo Bump

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Plant large amounts of kiddie porn in their car. Call police. Even if he follows through with his threat, as a child predator his claims are automatically discredited.

Prison treatment of kiddie porn enthusiasts is worse than death.

What Girls Said 7

• I mean, if I can get away with it, getting rid of them sounds like the best idea. Hah.

• C option

• Well, my grandma used to be a professional assassin, as her mother before her. If I were blackmailed I'd just let my instincts to do the work.

Sounds too far fetched to be true lol

Actually I could see that being true, the KGB had a lot of operatives during the cold war and a lot of cleaners what with all the spies, snitches and such running around.

Not gonna say it is true but I wouldn't say it isn't either.

• Pay them and be poor

• Voted c.

• I don't really have any secrets that are that bad but if I did I don't know. Maybe I would kill them.

You know what. I don't think I would. Just let the secret out and if my family doesn't want me anymore then they didn't love me that much.

• I'd kill the bastard.

What Guys Said 26

• I voted D, I would record some of their conversations, take printscreens of any chat messages, do whatever it takes to prove what they're up to and than press charges against them.
    Blackmail situations don't last, eventually these secrets will come out no matter what. So I would never pay, I would try to outsmart them and get them before they got me 8) 8)

But the point is that the information that they'll reveal about you will ruin you anyway. And if you blackmail them, they'll strike anyway.

Sure! It's only a delay so never pay. Good chance that they just try and won't publish anything!

• I'd tell em go right ahead and go on with my life, I ain't got nothing or done nothing that I see embarrassing especially towards the point of losing my job, friends, and my life in general could go down the drain.

so why waste my time with this schmuck?

• It would be so satisfying to do them in!

• There would have to be some epic extenuating circumstances... it would have to be that my trustiing him was what caused me to be involved in whatever the thing was in the first place, *and* he was involved too but found a way to get out of looking guilty himself by some epic douchebaggery, *and* I only became involved to help the person somehow, and and and...

• Nope I'd kidnap the cunt, tie him to a chair and torture him, make him my bitch

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...uzz-29399-1386197985-6.jpg

Answer me this: which is morally more evil:

to torture your enemy for your own pleasure?
      or to just kill your enemy and be done with it?

to torture your enemy for own pleasure obviously, but I wouldn't kill, torture may be necessary to stop them... hypothetically

So inflicting continuous pain is better than just getting rid of them quickly? So do you think that animals at slaughter houses deserve to die quickly or should they be put down slowly?

• Neither.

I will beat the crap out of him.

Break into he's house and take he's wife or mother at gunpoint.

Tell him that if he dosent leave him alone or do anything he will pay the consequences.

The best defence is attack in this situation.

• Yes, I live near the ocean and have access to a boat... so getting rid of the body isn't a problem;-P

• I find this kind of funny cause I guess you could say I went through something similar. Option C FTW.

• I wouldn't think twice about killing them, I would be glad of opportunity

• Blackmail them instead. Be like, "If you cut your own throat, I won't have to waste my bullet." Then loot their house after they die.

• Depends on what they are blackmailing me with and how much they want. If they want like 1,000$ then I would probably pay. But if they wanted my PS4 or or to borrow my car, I'd cap their ass.

• LOL.. I have not time for drama in my life. He/She blackmailer would be dead by the time the pitch was finished.

• Not me but if he blackmails my family then.. yeah I'd do that. Maybe I'd do the same for myself too but propably I would end up with being locked in :D

• Yes without question

• I would do it. I like to think I wouldn't just sit back and watch my life go down the drain because some cockroach wanted to extort me.

• They'd be dead and buried in the backwoods of Maine by sun-up tomorrow

• No comment. ;-)

• I would bring charges against them for grounds of slander
    or harassment. No one is worth killing them cause that is
    just so wrong.

• Def kill them.

• I would blackmail him or her with drugs, no, I don't have drugs, but I can get hooked up with friends.

• oh yeah, out cold

• Yeah, i would for sure.

• Definitely. I wouldn't have the stomach to stab someone but shoot, yeah.

• I never do anything I'm ashamed of. But if I did, I also know the people in my life would side with me over a blackmailer.

• The last one that tried something similar on me lost family, job and had to declare bankruptcy himself

What happened?

to put it short, I knew some things about him, did some magic and made sure the police got involved and let the whole thing run on it's own