Best concert you have ever been too?

Most Helpful Guy

• Motorhead and Dio opening for Iron Maiden (on the Brave New World tour in 2003). Ronnie James Dio blew everyone else off the stage, even Iron Maiden. Dude was in his 60s and was still rocking and singing quite well. He played for an hour, and was so humble and kind to the audience. He was a class act. May he R. I. P.

This performance was from a year after I saw him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIdzxdpNp0k

From his very last perfomance before he passed away from cancer... fronting "Heaven & Hell"... aka the Dio lineup of Black Sabbath. He rocked till the end.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqMyEalm-JI

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know... Haven't been to a concert in forever.
    The last concert I want to was fall out boy when they were super popular. Lmaooo

What Guys Said 12

• Fun Fun Fun Fest. It's basically like Austin City Limits but cheaper, smaller, and with more unknown bands. I had a weekend pass and went to it under the pretense of "I need it for my class research." Twas my first hard rock / metal mosh pit experience. (It was a good mosh pit with people that followed the unspoken mosh pit rules too lol.) There was also a lot of crowd surfing and people pushing on your back. Lots of fun.

Basically, the metal stage had all the wild people, the alternative rock stage had all the pot smokers, and the rap/hip hop stage had all the people chilling/swaying to the beat. (I stayed mostly in the metal stage area)

• From a technical standpoint I have to say Mahavishnu Orchestra.

• I've never been to one.

• Blue Oyster Cult and Black Sabbath at Nassau Coliseum Friday October 17th 1980

• Oh that is tough! Garth Brooks though for me

• Tears for fear, gorilla biscuits, the many times I've seen circle jerks and adolescence.

I'm seeing Sturgill Simpson in November and I'm stoked!

• My own bands in my bro's basement lol

• too many to mention, so i'd say the one where i stage dived, finished on some poor chap and got two stitched in the head while i woke up in a hospital

• Tough call between Black Sabbath and ZZ Top. The Eagles would be a close second.

• Iron Maiden, Dream Theater and Muse

• MAJOR LAZER

• Drake summer sixteen

What Girls Said 5

• Kanye west in Indianapolis I saw and touched Travis Scott there
    I also went to a drake concert in Columbus and lebron was there

• Never been to a concert. If I had to go to a concert it would be Coldplay!

• A band event called Not so Silent night :P Rise against, Linkin Park, Young the Giant, Walk the Moon and other bands were there :)

• Guns N Roses!!

• Jimmy Buffett concert