If there is next life, which gender do you want to be born as?

Assuming you're going to be attractive either way.

• Male
    50%(14)53%(33)Vote56%(19)
  • Female
    50%(14)47%(29)Vote44%(15)

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• I'd like to be a guy... I'm a curious person lol

• Probably still a female tbh, I'm very feminine and I love being a girl, so this outweighs my curiosity about what living a life as another gender would be like.

• I'll make a great dude.

• I'm very happy I was born a female, I don't wish I was born the opposite gender, and for this reason I choose to remain a female for my next life.

• I'd only want to be a guy just so I could know what having a dick was like. Otherwise, I'm happy being a woman and would choose to be so in the next life.

• Still a female. I love shopping, shoes, skirts, dresses, and make up. I can't see myself as a male lol

• A man. Seems a lot easier.

• It's not >.<

(it's equally hard but "the grass is always greener on the other side")

• Male.

• I'd want to be born into a world where gender and the sex binary didn't exist

• I'd want to be a guy, to try something new... better.

What Guys Said 16

• As much I would want to enjoy all of the privileges women have - I'd rather still be male.

• I'd want to be the guy and then fuck the girl in the second picture 😬

• Pointless question. Upon birth you have no bias to the gender your born as. It's inconsequential what you think now.

• if i don´t remember what i was last live, it doesn´t even matter. if i could, i would just take the other gender just to see what it´s like.

• I'd try the other side of the coin I guess

• Neither I want to come back as a BC redwood

• As long as I'm still born White. :) Okay, bring the hate. lol

• male

• Female for me!
    MULTIPLE AND LONG ORGASMS AND EASY ACCESS TO SEX! YAYYY!!!
    And boobs :3
    <3

• What's the point of an easy access if you're gonna be shamed for it?

• "... and I think it's not that hard to find one"

^^ Incorrect.

I hear this from guys a lot -- they're jealous because "women can get laid so much more easily".
      Which is true... but, it's much, much more likely that men will have SATISFYING sex, when they have it.
      So much more likely, in fact, that lots of them say... the same kind of stuff you just said, there.

• @redeyemindtricks Yes, women do can get laid much easier than guys because:
      Women can get sex when they WANT it with anyone she wants.
      Guys have to WORK to get one sex instance from someone he is targeting.
      We have every right to feel jealous about it. We want to bang and if we don't then it feels like our nuts would keep under pressure so much, that it hurts until we blow it off, and sex is something, that is supposed to be attainable without complexes or even *GASP* spending money.
      If a good girl would be for me I wouldn't end a sex session without her reaching climax. I would gladly finish the job.

But I am driving off topic a bit. I'm not here to rant. But I still crave sex like water on desert, that's just it.

• Ofcourse Man lol.

• Obviously I did be male. 🙃.

• Probably still a guy

• I have no complaints about being a guy, I just hope I'm good looking.

• GIRL BY FARRR.

• I would be female so I can experience both worlds (and have fun teasing)