How would you react if a cashier told you to have a horrible day instead of a good day?

How would you react if a cashier told you to have a horrible day instead of a good day?Thank you and have a bad day! 😄

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd laugh and think they're having a shitty day because same.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would laff and say same to you.. and think it was a joke.

Just my opinion

What Girls Said 11

• Me: "Get me your manager".

Working in customer service myself, there is NO way it's acceptable.

You leave your life outside of work, OUTSIDE of work. Or, call in "sick" if it's that bad.

• Ignore him, or just say, "you too"

• Tell them I hope they have a horrible day too and smile.

• double take

• the audacity

• depends if I pissed them off.
    Either way I`d laugh because I do not care.

• I'd be like thanks I hope you get beat up after your late shift😚

• Not care

• I'd just laugh and say, "you too."

• I'd lie and say my mom just died. Then I'd make myself cry and have a breakdown in the store until the manager came over. I'd make sure the cashier had a miserable day.

• I'd tell her to have a good day so she feels ashamed

What Guys Said 18

• I'd ask them to call their manager, and report them. I would expect that they would be fired on the spot, but only after apologizing!!
    I would never let any employee of mine say anything negative, or angry, or just disagreeable to a customer! That is grounds for immediate termination in my company!!

• I'd laugh. I'm fine with honest cashiers tbh. I hate how they always have to say have a good day and smile and crap.

• "Too late, but thanks!"

• Depends on the type of store. If a grocery store or department store then consider reporting them. Even if they were trying to be witty they shouldn't say stuff like that in a retail situation.

• Probably say something like "Having a bad day, huh" - I would like the honesty, nothing grates me more than "Missing you already" mentality.

• I've been told that after they talked about their horrible day and complained about how they hate their boss, probably being fired...

• I'd laugh my ass off *pop*

• make sure she'll have a bad day

• Think to my self "Some one'sin a bad mood today".

• I'd say thank you or sorry then chuckle awkwardly. That's how I respond to everything.

• after seeing your face i probably will.

• "You too!"

• Id actually just laugh my ass off because I just laugh in those weird and awkward situations.

• Kick his ass pretty much. 🙂.

• screw you, too, buddy

• Probably laugh

• I would appreciate her honesty

• if it's a girl I'll insult her to the point she crys, if it's a guy he might lose some teeth