Do I have a models bone structure?

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• You have nice cheekbones and cheek hollows, yeah.

Of course, this depends on exactly what kind of modeling you're talking about... editorial? catalog? runway? commercial print? etc...
    Different kinds of modeling call for different looks. Also, yr height and build will definitely play a limiting role in the kinds of work you can get (men who do runway tend to be at least 6'3", for instance, and rail-thin; men who do catalog/commercial modeling are usually between 5'11" and 6'2"; etc).

In any case -- LOTS of the top NYC and LA modeling agencies actually take applications and photos directly online now. A lot of them don't even want professional photos (literally, random iPhone shots are fine... and are even what some of the agencies specifically WANT).
    Do some research, figure out which agencies place for the kind of work you'd want to do, and then just send yr pictures in and see how you do!

Depending on yr age -- and the kind of work you want to do -- you might already be a bit "old". Top agencies don't usually take on new male models for editorial or runway after age 19-20, or for catalog/commercial after age 23-24. So, depending on exactly where you are in that 18-24 age band... time might be tickin'.

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I'm 20, 6,3 and with a layer of muscle but not to much, since you seem to know a lot, what do you think I'm most fit for?

• Show All
    • 2mo

You're welcome.

• 2mo

Tx for the MHLuv <3

What Girls Said 9

• You do. 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Vnmc 😛

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

nope lol, my bodyfat is way too high for that lmfao

• Show All
    • 2mo

@shipoopi I'll need to see then not that Pakistani football hahaha

• 2mo

@shipoopi lmao gtfo fgit lmfaoooo Wtf 5 inches gonna do lmfaoFuking troll ass bitch They ginna delete u again and we won't get to machione like that

• Well hello there OP... Gotta girlfrienddddd... well you do NOW😂😂😂😂
    Yeah, nice structure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sir you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your jawline is so sharp it can cut a person in half lol
    Yes you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you do have a defined bone structure just like models.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you do.😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you do.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2