Can you cuddle without wanting more?

I'm kind of feeling miserable and like I want to be cuddled and there's a dude I have in mind, but it's also a dude who's been waiting to have sex with me for a bit now.

Problem is I feel too sad and mopey for that and would rather just spoon in bed and watch netflix, so I dunno if I should even contact him or suck it up and force my dogs to lay with me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't recommend it if he hasn't fucked you already. It would be hard (pun intended) to not try to feel you up and do more than cuddling when screwing you has been on his mind for a while now. That's just a tease. You should find another friends with benefits person who would do that. If not I'm sure your dogs won't mind laying next to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, don't contact him, if you don't want to do it. All you want to do is cuddle, but he wants something else. Yeah, that isn't a good idea. Just get your dog to lay with you. Besides dogs are fluffy, so it is like having a friendly pillow or something... lol 😁

What Guys Said 35

• assuming you love chocolate cake, next time you crave it like crazy, get a nice moist piece of it and put it right next to your plate, but you aren't allowed to have it. you can smell it, but not eat it.

that's how he will feel unless he's masterbated before snuggling with you. He can do it, you can try and ask him and maybe he will live with it. It is his choice, but you have to be clear on what you accept. Reality is though, touching leads to wanting more, so he will be left hard up. It is his choice if he wants to be with you in that way and wait. It is possible... but don't mess with him and play with him because that will make it worse, just cuddle.

• Ask him to cuddle with you on this condition:

You take a rubber band... stretch it as far as it can go and snap your pee hole.

Then the two of you will be even and balance is restored in the world.

@theccayon

• Sure you can cuddle with someone without wanting or doing more, but if it's not already a known thing between you to you may have to clarify that beforehand.

Personally I think there's few things better then just relaxing and cuddling with your girl or that guy in your case, don't even need anything else.

• Has he demonstrated that he can hold you without turning it sexual? Even if out of 4 times he tried 3 but held u once then he has shown it is possible. Just make sure that you make it clear nothing sexual. And don't give in later on when you relax and think 'that the hell I'll let his hands wander'. The worst thing for a guy is when a girls words say one thing and their bodies say another. If need be tell him it's that time of the month.

• I am one that lovesss cuddling I can do that any day without needing sex. As long as you are comfortable with feeling the boner be there, not acting on it is easy. Some guys can't handle just cuddling but if you tell him in advance he will probably be down!

• I'd go with the dogs if you don't want your mood interrupted!

• Find someone who is asexual... they can can cuddle and talk for hours =P

If you suggest cuddling to a guy who asked you in the past for sex... you are suggested sex. Lol that's just the way guys work.

Source: I am an asexual

• Mind says yes, dick says no... Not like I can't control myself, blue balls is totally a thing 😭

• tell him to shoot his load first before coming over... should take care of it, at least for the beginning lol

Yea you wouldn't want her to get the easy 1 ! Gilbert Gottfried said " it's harder to cum the second time " she has to work for it , instead of getting the easy 1

• My mind says yes but dick will say no

• depends on the emotional intelligence of the guy. xD i mean normally a guy would sense the mood and not try to get sexual in this case... you never know though.

• Yes. I can cuddle in bed without having sex. I will get hard but I can't exactly control that. As long as the woman I'm with is ok with it I'll cuddle and fall asleep with her.

• My wife and i do this all the time. Its a way to feel completely comfortable with someone. It sometimes leads to sex, but its more about being close.

• You are going to have to suck it up. You will give the man blue balls.

• Nope!

• Really does depend on the person
    Personally I love hugging, spooning, cuddling etc. and most of the time I'd be more than happy to stick to that
    Other people aren't interest in that and just want a fast track to the fucking

• Yes. I'm not always in the mood for shit like that.

• Yes, but I'm not into casual sex, so I wouldn't be putting myself into a compromising situation like you described.

Based on what you've said, I'd snuggle with your dogs instead.

• Only if i jacked off before or after.

• If he has already made his wishes known to you, you should be decide wisely. I hope you get peace of mind.

• Well sure some people can cuddle without wanting more

• Im at that stage.. yeah

• yeah. but it depends

• Sex is great, but I honestly prefer cuddling 80% of the time.

I can get myself off whenever I want, but I like relationships for a deep close emotional bond. There's just nothing that can replace a good cuddle.

• Yeah I can
    Sometimes I feel that way too but if the girl wants the d I have to give it to her

• Yes and no.

• If the guy just wants to fuck then sorry but he will. probably want to fuck during the cuddling.

• If he wants sex from you than cuddle with your dogs
    he would be the wrong guy to contact

• idfk sex is great or just drug him an drag to porch

• Your hormones are wack.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 10

• I will admit that I have cuddled with a few guys whom would have loved to have sex with me, but I wasn't in love with them. They were single and I let them know that I wasn't going to have sex with them. I also told them that I was a virgin and Never had a boyfriend before and I wasn't looking for a boyfriend, just for friendship.

• The dude would try to pull something on you, so safe bet is to just cuddle your dog.

I can lay in bed and not have the urge to have sex. If my boyfriend has a boner and I can feel it in my ass, that would change my dynamic on the whole situation lol

Problem is she's only come in contact with bad men.

@HulkkSmash yeah it would make sense to not have them over for that sense

• I know I can lol and I'm pretty sure guys also want to just cuddle sometimes, but considering that this guy has been waiting for sex, he might end up asking you for more!

• Yeah when the mood isn't there.

• Tell him that's all you want (and make it clear).. depending on the maturity level of the guy he might understand

• force you're dogs to lay with you lol

• I can cuddle without wanting more.

• Go ahead...

• Please

• No. You can't cuddle a guy who has a crush on you that you don't plan on sleeping with. He'll end up resenting you for acting all close to him, but not sharing the thing he wants most with him.

And if it IS a guy you want sex with, I don't know how your V can resist spooning body to body with a hottie without getting too hungry and demanding. You'll end up feeling sad and frustratedly tingly at the same time.

Yeah. I can't trust him and I can't trust myself.