What are your thoughts on Muslim in general?

Question inspired by this video, what New York thinks about Muslims in general.

Now let's see what gagers feel and think about Muslims in general.

Eid Mubarak, wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Eid!

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont know any personally so i dont really have anything to go off of...

are you afraid of muslims?

Nope

if you had something to say to a Muslim right now because of the hate they are receiving in the media, what would you say?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't hate the muslim people but I hate their religion and their pietistic attitude. For example when you post this picture here about blessings from Allah... I wish you wouldn't do that. I know you mean it nicely but it comes across as very pushy and kind of rude. I don't want any blessings from Allah, I don't want any blessings from Jesus, I don't want any blessings from Yahwe or Shiva or Thor, I simply want to be left alone from this stuff and it's annoying that a lot of muslims don't get this.

what is a muslim?

What the fuck man? I have learned about islam in school, okay? I'm well-informed. Stop being a fucking smartass and accept that other people have different opinions. This is exactly what I hate about people like you. You think everyone has to have the same opinion as you do.

this is not an opinion or debate. if you think you have learned about Islam in school, no you have not but you have learnt how to hate Islam? which I think is simple to do, just ignore the truth.

now look at you, what happened to "I don't hate the muslim people" I only asked you "what do you know about Islam?" and there you hate me already.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Most of them are good people.

would you trust a muslim person?

if you had something to say to a Muslim right now because of the hate they are receiving in the media, what would it be?

That people can be assholes and to ignore them