How can I move my pics to a a card from the phone?

My phone filled up so my friend said to get a card for it. Now i need to my pictures to the card but i dont know how. can anybody help?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a memory card you can manually remove it from your phone, stuck it into your computer/laptop and a small window will open, press open and copy and paste everything into a folder

If it's an iPhone, use the USB cord (from your charger, it needs to be an original Apple USB cord though). Plug that into your computer/laptop and a small window will appear (if iTunes pop up close it down). Again a small window will appear open it up go to your pictures (located on your iPhone) and copy and paste it to the desire folder on your computer/laptop

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on the phone if it has a memory card you can do it but if it's an iPhone you can only move it to the computer or ICloud

• Does your phone have a SD card slot?

What Girls Said 0