Do you admire rich and successful criminals?

Most Helpful Girl

• I admire a poor man working all day all night under the heat and sun to feed his family, not a rich criminal.

Into be honest I don't think your telling the truth, but I get what you mean.

I mean get what your saying, but admiring anyone poor just seems like a lie not to be disrespectful you know, but I'm just saying being poor sucks.

I don't admire anyone poor, I admire hardworking poor people who don't give up and only cry about their fate!

Most Helpful Guy

• I admire the working men of the world like the men in my family, my great, great grandfather who worked in the coal mines, my grandfather who worked from the time he was 15 and even now today still works, or the people like my father who are hard workers, and do the work others don't want to.

I don't envy or admire rich people in general, much less ones who are criminals.

I don't know tho I don't know if admire them either but I do see why criminals may do the things they do, you know.

Yeah.

What Girls Said 12

• I absolutely admire them, yes. If they have worked for it and have built an empire it is definitely a sight to see. However, a lot of these people have emotional issues and having millions upon millions never fixes it. A lot of the time, the very people who wind up hoarding money are the people who also have serious character defects and are usually self-centered to a higher degree. Personal opinion. I could be wrong. Just what I see.

oh wait! HA! I just saw the word "criminals". I don't know why I didn't see it before. I don't admire anyone who earns their riches the wrong way. That is something we can all do. Nothing special about it.

Lol she made a mistake

HAHA! Sorry about that. I swear I read the question but I don't know how I missed such a big part of it!

• Nope

• Nope, I can't say I do.

• Yea television ones but if I see one in real life then prepare the fastest car in the planet for me cause I wanna go as far as possible from them

• nope. Give me a poor hardworking man any day or the weeks.

I mean I'm just asking about criminals in general you know, I'm talking women too.

oh hey dude! how's it going? didn't know it was you. No they probs didn't' go through the right channels to be successful. I do not admire those who like and cheat. :)

Yea hey lol it's going great I guess, yea I feel like a lot of people secretly admire criminals, but I feel people just admire the rich and successful no matter how they got it.

• I used to hunt down their pawns and minions.

• No, I don't.

• Uh... no.

• No, they are theives

• Not really, no.

• No, I read the header and was just gonna bitch about Jordan Belfort. He's the type of creep who helped tank the economy and now bros think he's cool?

• Nope.

What Guys Said 13

• What makes them worth admiring? Is it because of their financial status and material possessions that they have that you also would desire to have?

• You bet your ass I do. Its a business it's not a crime. If their is a market for it why not take advantage of it? No matter what good it actually is. The bigger the risk the bigger the reward.

• Lol I come from strong g Sicily background and got long related genes with em so can't say no ha but Nah They have their own life and work to do it

• Admire no, envy yes

• No. They are scum. People who cheated in life while the rest of us work our arses off our whole lives and never get close to the wealth these deplorable criminals do.
    May they burn alive.

• I admire zyzz.

• Nah. I admire rich people who made it without being criminals. I also admire normal guys that can bang lots of women

• nah, especially when you got to step over innocent people to be someone

• I watched the wolf on wall street but one feeling I didn't have is admiration.

• No, I amire good guys that git rick.

• Im not sure. But they make great movies

• I don't admire bad criminals.

• These are movie characters. The only rich people I saw while in prison were in for tax evasion and were doing 20 years. Big fat stupid guys. Nothing to want to copy.

Yes they are, but some guys really make it like this, like wolf of wall street is based on a true story Jordan Belfort was a very successful stock broker scammer. Scarface is based on a lot of real drug dealers

Drug dealers are not good people. They are cancer of society. Omega is weirdo. But an alpha weirdo.

Well am i am omega or an omega alpha