Was Matt Lauer being sexist at the commander and chief forum?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he just wanted to stay on scandalous topics for both candidates and didn't care about other things. I don't think he was sexist. But he was definitely rude.

Most Helpful Guy

• So now interrupting is sexism? If he would have interrupted Trump, would he be called sexist?
    Everything is sexist nowadays, damn xD

And I get interrupting is bad, but these things have a time limit. Anyone that watched the debates with Bernie and Hillary, knows perfectly that Bernie was getting interrupted constantly and got way less time than the rest, especially Hillary.

It's the young Turks, bruh. They are literally the diarrhea of news and I'm pretty sure there's at least 3 studies linking them to at least 4 forms of cancer

What Girls Said 2

• how is that sexist? rude but not sexist.

• I don't care. Matt Lauer is a known douche, though. Who would expect anything less?

What Guys Said 11

• Same as the other people. Started video. Saw young turds. Threw up a bit it my mouth. Stopped video. Voted no.

• Without even watching the clip, I guarantee you it's not. Bunch of special snowflakes getting their long underwear in a wad. Poor special snowflakes.

• No he wasn't sexist, he just didn't know what to do with Trump - If he asked Trump a proper question about detailed policy and Trump wouldn't know the answer, what would they talk about for the next 29 mins and 40 secs, journalistic nightmare.

• No, more biased and inept in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3GDVqcg2mc

• It's the young Turks so anything they say is automatically stupid

• Started video, saw young turks , paused video and voted no.

• The masses think that everything a male does is sexist, this was not sexist.

• Of course not.

• People who make everything a sexist or racist issue are the true racists and sexists.

• yes he is