Was Matt Lauer being sexist at the commander and chief forum?

• Yes
    0% (0)12% (3)12% (3)Vote
  • No
    100% (2)88% (21)88% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he just wanted to stay on scandalous topics for both candidates and didn't care about other things. I don't think he was sexist. But he was definitely rude.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So now interrupting is sexism? If he would have interrupted Trump, would he be called sexist?
    Everything is sexist nowadays, damn xD

And I get interrupting is bad, but these things have a time limit. Anyone that watched the debates with Bernie and Hillary, knows perfectly that Bernie was getting interrupted constantly and got way less time than the rest, especially Hillary.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

It's the young Turks, bruh. They are literally the diarrhea of news and I'm pretty sure there's at least 3 studies linking them to at least 4 forms of cancer

What Girls Said 2

• how is that sexist? rude but not sexist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. Matt Lauer is a known douche, though. Who would expect anything less?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Same as the other people. Started video. Saw young turds. Threw up a bit it my mouth. Stopped video. Voted no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without even watching the clip, I guarantee you it's not. Bunch of special snowflakes getting their long underwear in a wad. Poor special snowflakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No he wasn't sexist, he just didn't know what to do with Trump - If he asked Trump a proper question about detailed policy and Trump wouldn't know the answer, what would they talk about for the next 29 mins and 40 secs, journalistic nightmare.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, more biased and inept in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3GDVqcg2mc

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the young Turks so anything they say is automatically stupid

0|1
    0|0
  • Started video, saw young turks , paused video and voted no.

0|1
    0|0
  • The masses think that everything a male does is sexist, this was not sexist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not.

0|0
    0|0
  • People who make everything a sexist or racist issue are the true racists and sexists.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes he is

0|0
    0|0