When's the last time you had a big belly laugh?

Where you screamed, grabbed your tummy, started crying, and dropped to the floor.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My history teacher was giving a lecture on Sigmund Freud, he was the sociologist that theorized people suppressed desires to sleep with their parents. Anyways my history teacher said the only difference between Freud and fraud is one vowel. I laugh every time I think about that joke.

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 16

• I greeted my brother with the weirdest sound and face combination and didn't even think about it until after. Once I realized what I just did, I laughed so hard I cried.

You had to be there.

Lol I love laughing so I would have been there... I big belly laughed today at my sister she was taking a shower and we talked while she was showering and I told her to be careful when she got out and she's like "I'm so coordinated and agile" and she fell... I was dying.

Omg that's awesome. As long as she's okay I mean haha

She's alright Lol but I let her get up all by herself since she's so "agile" 😂

• A group of us went tubing down a river and the guys all brought squirt guns I hurt myself laughing at them shooting each other for the 2 hour lazy river ride.

• laat night.
    I was in bed with my boyfriend, and he wanted to go to bed but I didn't. So I started singing the song from Elf when Will Ferrell sang to his dad in his office and I don't know, I was crying I was laughing so hard.

• Last night my kid knocked me over giving me a hug and she was laughing so hard about it that she turned like a dark red and it had me dying 😭
    She's a goof ball

• Yesterday lol watched a very funny video!

• I think it was today. :P

• Last week.

• It's been awhile I'm afraid. People are not funny anymore maybe?

• 40 years ago

• I can't remember.

• my ex rubbed his mustache on my under arm and that made me laugh

• Today in one of my classes. I didn't fall to the floor but I had a really good laugh.

• 10 min ago with @polocrew 's debat with a gay nerd :'D

• About a year

• Today actually!
    😂😂

• When my cat did something like this:

images.boomsbeat.com/.../hiding-cat_1-jpg.jpg