Why did my boyfriend block me?

My boyfriend and I were mid conversation, and he blocked me! What I said is "call meh" he said "I can't" and I replied, "wyd" like asking, what are you doing, why can you call me? And he blocked me! Why would he do this? He's my BOYFRIEND! I know, I seem desperate, and I really am. I just don't understand why my boyfriend would block me, and mid conversation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fembotgirls block me here also in the middle of conversations. But I've never had a FRIEND get that mad so suddenly that they would block you right on the spot.

Most Helpful Girl

• I see you are underage so he was probably in trouble in the middle of being grounded and he wasn't even supposed to be communicating with you or anyone else and he was embarrassed, also fearing you were going to ring him. Busted! Or he was getting yelled at by his parents or texting you from someplace he wasn't supposed to. Most guys are always trying to talk on the phone so if they avoid it there is something sketchy going on.

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly I usually have an answer for most things on this site, this one I don't. Just sounds sketchy to me.

• He shouldn't have blocked you, I think he may have communication gap
    with you so that could be it or maybe he didn't understand your short-term
    text messaging really hard to pinpoint?

• It's possible he could be talking to another girl.

• Maybe he just... missed the button. :/

What Girls Said 11

• I don't blame him. I'd do the same.

Wtf why

Kinda rude don't you think. It's how kids talk these days. But there really isn't a need to be rude at all to her and say something like that. Maybe you should go troll somewhere else. Cause you look like one.

@Brooksbaby93 LOL thanks for the laughs, sweetheart, I'll make sure to insult your appearance as well once you grow a spine and put a pic of yourself up...

• Sounds like he isn't your boyfriend anymore. What an ass.

• maybe he found out something he didn't like or something happened. I really don't know the answer and people online probably don't know each other

sry if it's unhelpful but something must have happened

I know him in real life, but he blocked me

yea but I meant people here on gag probably know the real reason either

• Lol if he blocked you, he must not be your boyfriend

• No longer your boyfriend, sweet cheeks

• He sounds really immature.

• Doesn't sound like a boyfriend to me

• Oh shit that sounds super SUPEr sketchy... You don't seem desperate at all, it's totally understandable for you to be worried... I wish the best for you!! <3

• Also ignore people that hate they have nothing better to do.

• I don't know get a new boyfriend

• ... That's one of the reasons why children should not be in a relationship.