I feel overweight, but numbers tell me differently?

I feel overweight quite a lot but technically I don't think I am?

I'm 5'7, 120, 34C/32D and I wear a size 2 dress (most of the time, if not smaller). My measurements are 36-26-36 the last time I checked.

Would you say this is overweight?

Most Helpful Guy

• No you aren't and you shouldn't feel that way. But I know how you feel and I am sure it's common in girls to feel that way. Don't worry you're fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm only an inch shorter than you, my waist is 2 inches smaller than yours and I get told many times how tiny I am. You can't be overweight.
    Do you live in a country where the average height is somewhere in between 5'2" and 5'4" for females? Then I can understand why you feel like you're overweight.

What Guys Said 16

• 5'7"/120 is about right, distribution isn't perfect but oh well, some things like the genes you were born with can't be helped. Not overweight at all, especially if you're ribs and hip bones are sticking out.

Distribution isn't perfect?

You're a moron dude

Why am I a moron? I stated the truth. Just because you can't afford it doesn't make me a moron.

• Over weight nah, dainty... YES but I guess what works for u is the best just know your far from over weight. The height to weight scale for the "average person" is really not a good thing to scale to as its generally what the bones can handle.

• No. I would not.

• Nope! Sound like a good healthy weight to me at least by description

• That sounds light to me

• No you're scrawny thin like a stick. I am 135 lbs at that height and I don't even have boobs.

• We are usually our own worst critics.

• No, not at all.

• Nope
    You sound absolutely fine to me

• You can have fat pockets around ur belly ha need to see to tell but that don't sound fat

lol she doesn't want to post a pic for u to see, u would finish her self respect bruh :-D

• Nope, its not

• Nope you don't sound over weight at all

• No you're totally not. But you could still be slightly chubby.

• skinny fat like me

• Sounds like it could be anorexia if you feel overweight. O_o

• Not overweight at all.

What Girls Said 4

• Talk to your parents and ask to see a therapist.

• it's not overweight

• you're me exactly almost.

I get told im too skinny.
    But, im normal.
    Its normal to thin

• ur not.