What is your dream job ?

2mo That's actually possible in some form

Most Helpful Guy

• Professional Sleeper
    Who doesn’t love sleeping? I sure do — and I definitely don’t get paid for it. But soon, someone will get paid to do just that — as long as it’s in the Hotel Finn, of course. See, the title of “professional sleeper” doesn’t do this job opening justice. Really, you’re wanted to be the guest of a newly renovated hotel for 35 days. All you have to do? Test the rooms, then write about it. This particular hotel is located in Helsinki, Finland … meaning fluent Finnish and English are requirements, while Russian proficiency is a plus. Still, it’s a great example of how random and awesome gigs sure do exist

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• Professional drummer for an official band, but if I actually were to do that, parents would probably disown me. If not then a music producer of sorts, still my parents would hate me. They're both things I love but I doubt it can help provide for a whole family eventually.

• I'm currently studying to become a high school teacher, which is my dream job. However, after finishing my Master's (which I'm currently doing) and my pedagogical training, I might add a PhD. This way, I could work part time as a high school teacher and part time as a university lecturer. Some high school teachers in my country do that and I think it can be quite cool because you get a lot of variety in your work life. My former English teacher at high school was also a habilitated Professor for English linguistics at one of Germany's most renowned universities. She would commute back and forth between Switzerland and Germany by train and always spend about 3 workdays at our high school and the other 2 workdays at her university in Germany.

sounds hard but cool i just want to be a vet

Well that's also pretty challenging. The system works differently in the US than in my country but I assume you have to go to Med school after your BA. You need good grades ;-).

After high school I need to go to Veterinary College for anywhere between 4 to 7 years

• Some kind of successful academician like a renowned college professor or writer, or some sort of researcher who makes a big contribution to the academic world. It is very possible, and I have the mind. Every teacher, professor, and adult mentor I have ever had in life has encouraged me to attend graduate school and shoot for that doctorate degree. But simply stated, I do not want to. I'm not sure if I have it in my to devote 7+ more years to academia after my initial 4 years. Even though I enjoy learning, I recognize that there is more to life than just education. And like everyone else, I want to enjoy myself. I do not want to waste so much time on pure academia just so that I will have a lot of fancy papers hanging on the wall when I die.

• Detective or a M. D. with a private practice.

• game developer

• Producer engineer musican dj

• Jordan Belford.

Hopefully will be in 1 year.

25.media.tumblr.com/.../...pmeon91qclvcho3_250.gif

• Professional Soccer player in England

• I would love to be paid well enough to live from writing

• I always wanted to be an inventor. When I was about 40 I had a mid-life crisis and became an artist... later I realized, a true artist IS an inventor.

I have my dream job :)

• Being the guy in 50 shades of grey.

• I always wanted to join law enforcement it's fun you can run the red lights , pull people over , take down bad guys, drive a cop car... ayyy life isn't always what we want it to be.

• win the lotto, jobs suck. but other than that i want to be a storm chaser and chase/study tornadoes.

• Lawyer and if that fails, I could marry someone rich

• A novelist

• Massage therapist.

• Landlord of a 10 story apartment :)
    Will never have to work again *o*

• Go back to civil service , but politics being the way they are oh well

• To ninja

• belly dancer :p

• A chef during friends n family get togethers.💃🏻

• Travelling through time

• Music teacher

• Manwhore XD

Just kidding

• being and actor

• be a policeman or soldier.

• To work in a government office which is located near any beach in Malvan.

• doing humanitarian work. I love to help people in poorer countries. I'm an investment manager during work times

• To be a pornstar!
    Fucking 4 girls/milfs at a time n getting paid a lot

• Performing!

Preforming as what

Not yet son... not yet 🙌

@Mario21 AND I NEVER WILL BE.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• Corporate lawyer in an international firm.

• Doing nothing and getting paid for it!

• The realistic dream job: Lawyer
    The unrealistic dream job: Musical theater performer

I guess a mix of those two would be amazing.

• I've said it many times in GaG actually
    It's architect 😍
    But some restaurant businesses would be cool too. Just for a plus

• dream job is gymnast or dancer. but I love my jobs of riding instructor and personal trainor lots anyway so I'm lucky xxx

• To be a Certified Public Accountant

• fashion designer, hairstylist

• To not have one