Did I recently post any am I ugly questions on gag?

Lol I'm just asking because I can't remember and someone said I did, lol so if you have seen this question within the month of August please stand up lol. I did post one way back, but I have you seen one from me lately I'm just kinda trying to remember

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering the fact that you could check it out on your own profile whether you have or have not, I'm lead to believe that this question itself is a cry for attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I don't know dude I'm literally trying to figure this out and can you delete questions and can you see the ones you deleted

• 2mo

There is nothing to figure out. Just go to your questions tab and see what questions you have asked. Simple.

What Girls Said 4

• Told you your brain was broken. Stay off the weeeeeeeed...

0|2
    0|1
    • 3mo

Yo I ain't on the weed, but look you can come get on me if you want

• Show All
    • 3mo

Cause he is stoned all the time :-D

• 3mo

You might as well get high then since you're gonna be labeled as as a pothead anyway.

• Why does it even matter? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't remember you post any
    I'm following you so I don't remember you post any

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you can check the questions you posted yourself...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• The only one that comes to mind is you asked about the crater in your forehead that anyone could hardly see.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao.. check your recent activity bro.. and ya I seen one of those questions but didn't look who posted it

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Lol I checked it ain't in there, can you delete questions and can you see questions you deleted

• Show All
    • 3mo

Who knows.. maybe you did it by creating a different account thinking nobody could trace it back to you.

• 3mo

Found this one, pic deleted

Why am I ugly like a potatoes