Did I recently post any am I ugly questions on gag?

Lol I'm just asking because I can't remember and someone said I did, lol so if you have seen this question within the month of August please stand up lol. I did post one way back, but I have you seen one from me lately I'm just kinda trying to remember

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering the fact that you could check it out on your own profile whether you have or have not, I'm lead to believe that this question itself is a cry for attention.

I don't know dude I'm literally trying to figure this out and can you delete questions and can you see the ones you deleted

There is nothing to figure out. Just go to your questions tab and see what questions you have asked. Simple.

What Girls Said 4

• Told you your brain was broken. Stay off the weeeeeeeed...

Yo I ain't on the weed, but look you can come get on me if you want

Cause he is stoned all the time :-D

You might as well get high then since you're gonna be labeled as as a pothead anyway.

• Why does it even matter? Lol

• No I don't remember you post any
    I'm following you so I don't remember you post any

• Well you can check the questions you posted yourself...

What Guys Said 2

• The only one that comes to mind is you asked about the crater in your forehead that anyone could hardly see.

• Lmfao.. check your recent activity bro.. and ya I seen one of those questions but didn't look who posted it

Lol I checked it ain't in there, can you delete questions and can you see questions you deleted

Who knows.. maybe you did it by creating a different account thinking nobody could trace it back to you.

Found this one, pic deleted

Why am I ugly like a potatoes