How would you see someone who self harms them self?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be sad, really sad. I would think of them as someone who was going through a lot of pain, someone who desperately wanted the pain to become more bearable. Emotional pain is the worst, so i can imagine how someone going through that would believe physical pain would be the answer to cope. I would advise this person to seek help, to get someone to talk to. Nothing is worse than going through that alone.

What Guys Said 8

• I would hope that they consider the information that is out there and avail of the support on offer.

• Mentality weak and lost

• I think considering they aren't actually solving the problem, I think they just aren't very smart.

• @Saoirse_Nua reflects my opinion but probably stated it much better than I could.

• That she's not happy and needs my help

• I think they are in need of a hug, and I will offer one😊

• As someone dying inside and that could really use a hug.

• Im not gonna lie, I usually just assume they are an attention whore. In this day and age, EVERY teenager is either "depressed", "has anxiety", or is "bisexual"/"pansexual" - as if having an obscure mental disorder is some sort of fashion statement.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd assume they were in severe emotional pain , and had underlying, unresolved issues.

I'd hope they had someone to confide in , so they weren't suffering alone. I'd also hope they were seeking professional help, so they could recover and lead a happier more fulfilling and enriched life