So fearless banana is gone now? 😭😭 Why did he go?

Now who will us pinks masturbate to lolol jk
Fearless , if you are reading this,
We pink anons will keep mirin' your joocy arms!
Will miss your cocky answers
😞
RIP

2mo Damn why this is in sexual behavior!

Most Helpful Guy

• Apparently the site lost its a-peel.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't see it myself but apparently someone was kinda stalking him and they found his instagram and through it found his facebook and his address and personal information and were able to post on his facebook and contact his friends and stuff like that so he's left.

What Guys Said 13

• He's pregnant and is currently on a maternity leave from GAG. In all seriousness, it sucks what happened to him.

• Because he didn't use VPN every time he logged in so someone found all his personal information though his ip address.

They got him from his IP adress?

I thought only the site admins could see our IP adresses :/

@Bandit74 Yeah supposedly. That's what I heard. There are people who are smart with computers and can find our ip addresses.

• It's summer and he was doing engineering he may well have managed to get a placement or he has finished and started work?
    Think of the psychology if you study you spend a lot of time alone so want to talk to people more if you work and the kind of work you do means your talking with people a lot every day especially if there difficult people you often want to be a lot more solitary in your free time. GAG and other forums satisfy some of the desire for human interaction in a convenient way. If you have to chat with people more than you would like day to day then you don't have that desire.
    That's probly whats happened.

• Stalkers. I really wish I knew who stalked him. Think he needs to be taught a lesson.

• Who is fearless banana?

• He must of been awesome for this post you made

• @fearless_banana I know it's you.

• Someone was legitimately stalking him and got access to all his personal information.

• Funny how the supposed fearless alpha of gag fled in fear as soon as his real identity was revealed. What a pussy ass poser.

True. We're you the one who stalked him?

No. at first i thought he was a douche but he could actually be funny. I trolled him or his questions a few times and he had a sense of humor about it so I changed my mind about him.

• He got crooked, had those dark spots...

• So he was trying to act tough and "alpha" and putting people down and then disappears because he was being taught a lesson. Good!

Was it you who stalked him? Lol

I don't have time or interest to stalk people who have no bearing on my life. Were you stalking him?

Nopee not at all

• He went in peace, we will miss him :(

What Girls Said 12

• No Fear, dear. I am Sure he will Be Back Before you know it.
    I have been on Gag for Way over 2 years, and Many of them have Come and Gone and Also... Come Back.
    Good luck. xx

• It's in sexual behavior because you wrote "masturbate"

• somebody finally eated him

• Stalkers are real, man.

Yeah they are. Got to know the reason he left. Stalking sucks

• this is getting ridiculous I just lost all faith in humanity

Ikr. Stalking him and all was pretty darn ridiculous

yes this obsession is quite scary
      also the gossip side of gag I dont really like

• I guess some crazy ass sociopath got him from this site.

• Someone was stalking him.

• He was so cool... Cute too.

• I'm pretty sure you're the ONLY pink anon who will miss that guy. That guy was disgusting with his lame, bizzare, cringy "jokes". The true definition of a narcissist. His debating was weak and most of what he said had no significance or meaning. It'd be great if he'd stay gone but I'm pretty sure no one can stomach his presence in the real world so he'll be back here.

"I disagree. Hoodrats like Michael Brown getting killed by police officers are not police brutality. Are there mistakes being made in the field in law enforcement? Yes. Is there police brutality today? yes but it is very very rare. I don't sympathize for most of these savage hoodrats being gunned down because it's almost always for legitimate reasons but yellow journalism has a way of skewing the truth. We are going to have to agree to disgree here. "

Here's a comment from the guy you miss. Seriously, the dude was trash and I consider the whole stalker situation to be karma. I would have loved to see the look on his face when his friends were sent links of his disgusting behavior here.

• jesus christ. you seriously have a major case of insecurity and dissociative personality disorder. everyone knows that you're him asking this as a pink anon. you're asking this question over and over again. the truth is, nobody gives a shit about fearlessbanana (you) unless you mention it. you're still acting like an attention whore, and you'll never grow out of it.

• Some guy was messaging those girls he posted about on here from his facebook list. Apparently he was really trying to hurt him or get revenge. Banana was hot and was actually a good guy if you ever talked to him. It's a shame he left.

• Someone pushed him to go by sharing his Instagram. personally I cried for hours

Really? Where?

Ah OK. Who was it?

Some anon