POLL: Apple or Samsung?

• Samsung
  • Apple

1623

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck APPLE. It's just a "must have jewelry item". HATE IT more than the stubborn horse poop stuck on your car tyre.

• Thank you so much sister. My point was validated just a couple of days back. My school going daughter told me she wants to save and buy a MacBook. I asked her why such an expensive laptop if there are others available. Her reply "it just looks nice".

• by the way, really proud of all the sisters voting for Samsung here. They have a clear majority.

Most Helpful Girl

• Apple. Let's agree that all the Samsung fans would die for an iPhone but can't afford one. #FreeApple

• They both suck. Apple is for rich people who care about being "cool." Samsung is overrated.

My Nexus 6P is as good as an iPhone 6s Plus, and it cost half the price. It's also pure, stock Android.

• like snarky' I don't know hard to explain, when you see it you know. It's not a bad thing.

• @MrAtticusLebowski haha lol, you old people and your back in the day slang. Jk jk jk

Sponsored

What Guys Said 22

• NEITHER

I will not buy products from either.
    Apple has a huge mark-up and will f*ck you over.
    I'll never forget what they did to me in 1990...

Samsung is happy to f*ck you over to by not updating their devices with the current version of Android after just about two years, if that.

• Well, now both Apple and Samsung is having their issues with
    the latest phones they got out.

US Government: Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 7 , or burn [UPDATED]
    i1.wp.com/.../bgr-galaxy-note-7-101.jpg
    bgr.com/.../

Apple iPhone 7 is here with a water-resistant body, better cameras, 256GB capacity -- and no headphone jack (hands-on)

www.cnet.com/products/apple-iphone-7/preview/

• Really hard to find one that best suits , i would say Apple 6 plus is nice size
      and Whatever Samsung someone buys make sure that is safe one.

• None of the above.

Samsung phones have too much crap on them and are just as expensive as Iphones are here. Apple phones are too closed off.

I like nexus phones but currently own a Sony z5. I've done some modification to android (root etc) and made it my own.

• Samsung. They have more features than apple

• Depends, can Samsung guarantee a 2nd degree burns or less when that battery catches fire? If so, then Samsung all day.

• Well, since the Samsung Galaxy 7 just got recalled because lots of them were catching on fire when the person was using it, I would advise against getting that.

• 1|1
  • Get a HTC or a nexus phone or LG. Watch a few reviews first, set which flagship aka how much money u wanna waste and search for the specs you wanna use most (good camera, robust, best hardware specs eg.). If you just wanna look "cool" go iphone or note 7 even tho people mentioned the problems with em

• Both suck I'd rather have a potato with access to the internet

• Apple.

• I'm really looking forward to next year's Samsung with a FLEXIBLE display.

• I've had Apple for about 7 years now

• I like apple more but I don't think I am going to like the new iPhone 7.

• depends a bit on what you want but I would prefer Samsung, even though I'm not a big fan of both

• Have the iphone 6s, its just an amazing phone

• Both of them suck. I go with Google Nexus phones running pure, stock Android... not to mention I don't have to wait a year or more for my carrier and phone maker to tweak the newest version and pump it full of bloatware before I can use it.

• Android is an open source
    So it's more sophisticated

• Samsung uses a proprietary version of Android, though (Touchwiz), unless you root the phone. The Nexus phones are the way to go for pure Android.

• Samsung, gotta go jap in this one

• LoL really? of course apple

• Samsung

• Samsung

• Aren't Samsung's catching fire and being banned on planes?

What Girls Said 15

• Apple phones look nice (I guess) but every single person I see with one, has a cracked screen or gets a cracked screen eventually. I've had my samsung for 3 years, dropped it numerous times and still doesn't have a crack. Plus, as soon as you get an iphone... a new one comes out -_-

• You can do so much more with Samsung and Apple is so simple

• Only if you root the phone (and you better know what you are doing, or you'll have a $700 paperweight). That's why I go with Nexus phones running pure Android without all the bloatware.

• @TheWaterBear rooting is very simple to do. I've done it to my phone and its the best thing I've ever done. However that said j can catch on pretty easy and kingo root is pretty easy to follow.

• I like my headphones. So Samsung :)

• Defiantly Apple all the way.

• Samsung

• Not a fan of either but Samsung is much better

• Fuck you apple!

• Samsung all the way.

• I've never had samsung before

• APPLE 😊

• Samsung💪💪❤❤❤❤

• SAMSUNG

• Apple sucks, and I have an iPhone :(

• Samsung by far.

• samsung obviously...