Have You Ever Heard Men At Works Song Down Under On The Radio, How Often Have You Heard Down Under On The Radio?

My Favorite Songs From Men At Work :p

Most Helpful Girl

• Good Group, @Red88xxx.
    I have not Heard them Lately 'On the radio,' but Any Song I would Hear, dear, was always A... Winner.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't remember when I first heard it, I'd imagine it was just on MTV in the 80s. I mostly listened to rap so I don't think I listened much to radio stations that would have played it. The bar I used to work at had some CD in the jukebox and there was like an "unplugged" version of it, it was pretty good👍

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, first time I heard the song it was in a movie.

• I hear it every now and then on the radio

What Guys Said 8

• It is a favorite of mine, as well.

• I don't know man, i refuse to listen to Radio. It's gone to shit man. How they've managed to only add 10 songs to their music rotation in the last decade is beyond me.

• Oh my I was around for its first incarnation so I heard it quite a lot - It was very popular

• Very rarely , but use to hear it a lot on the radio in 80s

• Who?

• Too f***ing often. Australian radio loves it.

• who the hell listens to the radio anymore? (unless you're talking about internet radio.)

• I never listen to the radio, but I have heard this, and Who Can It Be Now? only, on some radio station at some shop, waiting room, etc.