I heard that many men picture having sex with attractive women they see.
Meanwhile, when I see people, I picture them shooting or attacking me.
Does this happen for any of you?
- yes, if the person seems much stronger than me18%(3)11%(7)Vote9%(4)
- yes, if the person seems at all stronger than me18%(3)10%(6)Vote7%(3)
- sometimes but I'm not sure if there's a correlation in strength18%(3)26%(16)Vote30%(13)
- I even fear this regarding people who are weaker than me12%(2)3%(2)Vote0%(0)
- I even fear this regarding people who are much weaker than me6%(1)2%(1)Vote0%(0)
- I don't have these fears24%(4)39%(24)Vote45%(20)
- hell, I fantasize about ME attacking THEM, not vice versa4%(1)9%(5)Vote9%(4)
Most Helpful Guy
The opposite actually.
When I walk around, I can feel people tensing up.
I can hear the car doors locking, or the people waiting to exit their cars until I've gained reasonable distance.
I can see women positioning their purses strategically on the opposing side of their bodies so it will be harder for me to grab it.
What's interesting is the different demographics of people that I make uncomfortable depending on what I'm wearing.
Whether I'm in a suit or a hoodie, people still tense up, but some people may be put at ease by by the suit; meanwhile the same suit makes other people more apprehensive.
People are very interesting.0
Most Helpful Girl
This is me all the time. Whenever I am out shopping I will feel uncomfortable, unless I'm in an environment where I feel more comfortable. I'm not really sure how to explain it. But it just seems like I attract all the wrong attention. The guys I want to pay attention to me (ie. family oriented guys, who want relationships) don't care about me at all. But the guys who only want sex seem to always be trying to talk to me or following me around.
I'm mostly afraid of people saying mean things to me. As a bigger woman, even though I'm in the average range for people now a days, it seems like someone always wants to make mean comments. I just like to be left alone and shop.