When did you lose your virginity? And how?

Im just bored, so I'm asking a question

Most Helpful Guy

• Q: When did you lose your virginity?
    A: October 6th, 1984.

Q: And how?
    A: By having sexual intercourse.

Most Helpful Girl

• Had apple switched to samsung, the iPhone had too many problems and i had to do hard resets to it all the time, I've never had to do one with my samsung

Wow for some reason it switched questions on me lol um... 16 drunk as hell, was just a one night stand to someone who had just graduated

I like your original answer. much better 👌

I was so confused, lol...

What Guys Said 7

• 1994, somebody was tipsy and I was charming. Soon she was ripping off my clothes and then I realized how cold the room actually was. I jumped under the covers and proceeded to "warm" up. Afterwards I slept like a rock (couldn't control it) woke up in the morning finding a note saying she was getting breakfast and she'd wake me when she got back. So I went back to sleep.

• when i was 16 to a really slutty 14 year old girl. lasted about 40 minutes (i never came) and her mom walked in on us and wasn't too concerned just told her "this can't be happening right now). lol

wow... how? I mean she didn't care? maybe she was drunk or something. I mean why she wasn't angry or somethin

@8hardinches naw, I think she was used to it... it was more like the girl was making a mess or something, the mom was very laid back about it. And we stopped, which is why I never came lol

I see lol :)

• 16, entering a bar where I shouldn't have entered. She was 24, we were both horny, went to her studio. It wasn't good.

• i lost it when i was 30, to a 20 year old girl that really loved the idea of taking a guys virginity. it was kind of a win-win situation xD though i wished that i could have found real love for that... guess not everybody can be that lucky :/

she was tight?

@8hardinches yeah man she was way tighter than that fleshlight thing i have. even though she was quite promisquous.

• Haven't yet. I want to but I don't want to be in a relationship so it's getting troublesome for me to lose it :P

• I was 18 and my boyfriend girl wanted to have both of us do her at the same time.

best friend*

• not yet

What Girls Said 14

• When I was 14 with a guy. That encounter solidified my gayness turned me away from guys.

• 19, in his dorm room (we were in university and in a consensual adult relationship).

• I was 18 years old. Not going into details.

• almost 19 and i haven't met a guy who genuinely cares for me, to lose it.
    im ready tho LOL

• still waiting for it to happen, which means at least 4/5 more years lol

• 15 and drunk to "the hottest guy in school" or whatever. I wish that it never happened. So if you're a virgin than at least do it with someone you trust bc the next day he told all his friends I was easy.

• I haven't. But I think I'm ready tbh.

• Still have it

• Age 19. I did have a dick, but I actually lost it from using hands. Sounds strange but like my friends told me, when you lose your V card you get just a little wider down there. And I had gotten that from rough manual penetration first.

• It hasn't happened yet but hopefully it will be with someone who I trust and who cares about me.

• I was 17, cowgirl postion in my room.

• I haven't lost it yet.

• I lost my virginity in the future that's 100%sure

• I haven't lost my virginity.
    I didn't lose it by not having sex.