Are you attracted to men who fuck other men out of dominance and not because they are gay?

• Yes
    0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • No
    90% (27)40% (10)67% (37)Vote
  • Depends
    3% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
  • See results
    7% (2)52% (13)27% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Vote D.

Tbh, I like bi guys who switch with each other :P

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Not at all, deal breaker, it's still gay.

2|2
    0|0
  • How does that make them 'not gay'?

1|1
    0|0
  • No. They are sometimes more attractive because they actually take care of their appearance.

0|1
    0|0
  • Are we attracted? Hell no

2|0
    0|0
  • lol. Homosexuality is defined by having sexual realtions with the same sex. By definition you are gay.
    And no. One thing to be into men the other to do men for dominance. Thats all type of mental issues.

1|1
    0|1
    • 3mo

Wrong. Homosexuality is attraction to the same sex. If you're a man, and you have sex with a man, but you're not sexually attracted to men, you're not gay.

• Show All
    • 3mo

@LadyTerror "of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward another of the same sex"

And you just proved my point since the first definition is exactly what I said. Also, google gets the definition from Oxford which is more official than Marriam. You can go check Oxford's website.

"Youd know a man who engages in realtions with another man cannot give blood"
      And none of that is even related to the discussion. It was about what the word means, not about who can give blood.

this is what you wrote. Seriosly girl your not ok. Stop reading and commenting on what i write. Bye now

• 3mo

Actually you did say that a man having sex with a woman is "same sex". You actually said it twice.

But okay. Bye!

• If you fuck other men, for any reason, you're gay dude... or bi anyways...

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo wth

0|2
    0|0
  • no i do not encourage nor support that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not

0|0
    0|0
  • No wtf? Its gay

0|0
    0|0
  • No because even if its just a dominance thing, you are still having gay sex which makes you gay.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• WTF? Does this happen where you are from? Like prison?

2|2
    0|0
  • Yep, all those jail birds can tell themselves what ever they want. Initiating sex with another man is gay. Destroying a dudes face, fist fighting is easier and more dominant than destroying a dudes butt hole.

2|0
    0|0
  • But that is still gay tho

0|0
    0|0
  • When you fuck other dudes for enjoyment you are either gay or bi
    I'm not gay and I'm not Bi unless Freddie Mercury is involved

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but what

2|1
    0|0
  • can a guy really want to fuck other men without being gay?

rhetorical - no they can't they can be a gay "top" but not straight... get real

0|0
    1|0
  • thats extra gay because its also denial.

1|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like a keeper for some lucky lucky girl...

0|0
    0|0
  • KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • In what universe is that not gay?

2|0
    0|0
  • What u say?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

0|0
    0|0
  • So like what? You rape them?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds more like a deranged animal... and definitely not a "man" of a civil, human nature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am. It's alpha.

0|0
    0|0