Bite toy for stress relief?

I'm an adult woman who gets this very strong urge to bite things when frustrated, angry, or stressed out. I'm not autistic, and I have no problems socially whatsoever. I understand that this behavior is highly unusual among "normal" adults. I don't scream or cry or do anything else when frustrated.

Ever since I was a child, I would bite remote controls, computer mouse, books, etc whenever I get mad. I would render them useless by biting them off. My parents at some point got me a bite toy (for dogs), and I still buy myself bite toys. Would this be a turn off if guys found out?

3mo guys, this is serious...

Most Helpful Guy

• Often more than not... Your paying attention.. If not too much attention to negative behavior or emotion. Any time when anyone is upset it is because we want what we can't have or something happen that we can't solve yet. You then get upset naturally but to stay that way for a hour... Ask yourself.. 10 years from now... Will this matter? After that... Ask yourself what's the point is on focusing my energy, attention and mind on negative behavior. What reward will you get? After it solves nothing then just know that the situation has come to pass not come to stay.

What Guys Said 3

• It's a bit unusual but lots of guys get frustrated and throw things around. The important thing is that you own it and aren't making it someone else's problem. So I don't see why it would bother most guys. Sure, you may meet a guy who finds it very strange, but so what? All you need is one guy you like to like you back.

• Not actually. But i'd feel pity for the guy who angers you while receiving a bj.

• When ever you frustrated or angry feel free to bite me

What Girls Said 0