Any grammar/English nerds here? Help😅?

How do I make this sentence sound smarter, sophisticated?😅😅:. "What's that smell, it's nice"

Updates:
3mo More suggestions?😊

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Im not a nerd haha but you could try these if you wanna be really sophisticated; (not sure what you're smelling lol food, perfume a candle.. would've been nice to know)
    "What is that divine smell?"
    "What an enticing aroma/scent, what is it?"

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I like it. Lol for more help like, pretend you walked in your 5 star hotel room 😂and it smells nice.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Lol it's fine. I only asked this because today a girl walked past me and she smelled so ughhh😍 I wanted to say something sophisticated about it😂😂but naww I couldn't think

• 3mo

Well now you've got plenty of ideas if she or a different girl walks by again :D but yeah I get like that when a guy walks by with nice cologne (glad I'm not the only one)

What Girls Said 2

• lol no but you can say: what s your perfume, it s lovely

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I want to impress her ok😅😂😂

• This aroma that has flared my nostrils is quite pleasant, do I detect a hint of sweetness with floral? Lol just say you smell amazing, what is that you're wearing?

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

But I want to impress her😂😂

What Guys Said 5

• As a D++ English student

Nice that smells very much so good

0|1
    0|0
  • "My nose tingles with the sensation of inhaling such fragrance that fills my chest with joy but what is it? I shall ask thee"
    Is it sophisticated enough for you, bro? :D

0|1
    0|0
  • What is it that smells so good?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Pretend you walked into a 5 star hotel and they smells nice😂😂

• 3mo

What is that wonderful fragrance?

• The aroma from someone fragrance smells delightful!

0|0
    0|0
  • what's yond smelleth, t's nice - shakespearean, thee can't receiveth any m're upp'r class

0|1
    0|0