I can't stop trolling/cyberbullying?

I'm going through a hard time with life at the moment and it seems trolling and cyberbullying people online makes me happy. I never go too extreme with trolling, I always have a limit. I target people who seem to have happy lives such as this smaller YouTuber, I can't stop it, it's like I'm additive to trolling. I like putting people down online and making their life a misery like mine.

Do you think I should get help? I don't know what to do really.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah it's all good trolling is great. Cyberbulling on the other hand is a crime and it's horrible don't do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You like to make other people's life's miserable? And what, you seriously think one hater can accomplish this over the internet? Think again. They laugh at your pathetic comments and then they'll go on with their happy lifes. Why don't you try to make yourself happy instead of trying to make others miserable?

What Girls Said 2

• Lol... I think everyone trolls to a point... but cyber bullying come on now lol.. but if ur gonna troll be funny

• Don't worry, you're not alone , many Gag guys are like this.

What Guys Said 4