How to motivate myself to not be a lazy slob?

I just lay around all day. I know you will say well you have to eat properly and exercise. That's a no brainer, but I literally do not have the desire to sit up.. put one foot on the ground.. put the other leg... Stand up and go. Wtf is wrong with me?

What Guys Said 1

• you're depressed

What Girls Said 2

• Depression, boredom, other mental disorders.. uhmm.. could be a number of things maybe your just a lazy mother fucker

• only you can do it, if you want.

we see life differently... i wish i can go out and do things, there are so much to do, to see, to explore, i dont wnat to waste my life to feel petty for myself, or not able to do this or that... its all mental... unless you have some medical reasons
    .. i can't at the moment due to circumstances, but i will be out and about again soon ;)... noting will keep me down

Thank you for the up vote. Hope you get motivated. Ask questions if there are anything bothering u.